Reviews for Fade to Ash
Eliza Acheron chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
Well written- you write emotion very well. It was so sad!
ICRepresentative chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
Wow. This is really beautiful, powerful writing. Lovely!
folk chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
This is beautiful, a very good explanation of most of the relations between the Prince of Darkness and his brides.

Oddly, the best part is the very last bit:

"He closed his eyes. And felt the memory fade.

Fade to ash."

That is poetic. It would be construed as cliché, except that it just ISN'T in this context. There are a few tiny errors, yes, and at the very beginning I wasn't sure whether or not the fic was going to be good, but as it progressed it became increasingly well-written. Good work :)

ciao,

Ivy
rockrockrock chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
You've distinguished Dracula's emotions perfectly. Very well written and no doubt intense and powerful. This story's going on my favs list.
Rhea chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
**sniffle** It's true! I'm jinxed! All I've been reading today is sad, sentimental, romance fics. **sniffles and blows nose** This is such an attractive and emotional fic (I was thinking the same about the end of Lord of the Rings The Return of the King).
Fortune Zyne chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
You made me cry at the end of this! It's so beautiful! At end I said to myself

"See ya around guys." Oh my God! It's so sad! It really hit me when I read the last lines

'He closed his eyes. And felt the memory fade.

Fade to ash.'

You are such a good writer. Write more stories like this soon.

Signed,

Fortune Zyne.
Lord Alucard's Bride chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
Wow! Dracula has feelings? That's some headline for the papers! Great story and NO grammar mistakes! WOOT! luv the staory i think guys and girls alike will like readin' this!
BlackInque chapter 1 . 11/20/2004
Sweetness. I should have reviewed this a long time ago. The brides are so cool! :) Again, you've given them motivation and depth. *whisper* I actually think you're the best VH fic writer here.
BetaReject chapter 1 . 10/26/2004
I love the insight to this tale how beautifully touching it was without going overboard. It really made Dracula look three dimensional which I felt anyways wasn't really shown in the movies at least not to the extent I prefered. Definately adding this to my faves!
Nightmare1 chapter 1 . 7/10/2004
If I read anymore fics like this, I am going to cry! This one is just so touching, and like I said to another author, Verona's character (though she was not physically in this) was well captured. Dracula, also, was very in character. I noticed he seemed to like Verona best. ;) Well done!

-Nightmare1
Pax chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
Lovely. I really feel somethine when I read your work! Well done, and keep going!
draculas-bride666 chapter 1 . 5/19/2004
*claps* Very nice
Broadwaypoetess chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
Now, this is what the movie was missing: good, heart-breaking vampire angst.
This is fantastic.
I agree with the Luwana-Fluff-Dragon you did fill out his character nicely.
Elfique chapter 1 . 5/17/2004
nicely written.
Luwana-Fluff-Dragon chapter 1 . 5/11/2004
*applauds gleefully* I'm not sure how to put into words what I think, but I'm sure 'fantastic', and 'filling out his character' fit in there somewhere. Glad to see you still writing, and still as good as ever :)