Reviews for To the Waters and the Wild
steamboat chapter 1 . 7/5
Very nicely done!
McRose chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Another melancholy story that cried out for the sequel that was never written!

Alison chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
That was good. That was very good. Short, but sweet, and almost the way the season ended, except it didn't. Which is too bad. But it was very good. I liked it. Dun duh duh dun! You win the award for the best fan fic I've read all day! Woohoo!
Deanna chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
This was absolutely lovely. It is beautifully written and quite moving.
Congratulations. I look forward to reading more from you...
Abigaile chapter 1 . 5/15/2004
That is so sweet. Ya and I have the same views on the spoilers
Angela B chapter 1 . 5/11/2004
Ah. If they end it like that, I am going to cry! Your retaurant was very pretty though! How romantic.
aserene chapter 1 . 5/11/2004
Great story, great idea, i hope it happens! One could hope!
1stRainbowRose chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
I like! It's so good! I wish it would really end this way...
thelonelyone chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
tissues were almost needed... wow, what a beautiful ending... i wonder how it's really going to end... no matter what... HARM AND MAC FOREVER!
LizD chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
Very nicely done. Here's hoping.
ducktapedmoose chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
Oh man. I loved that story so much. It was just the right degree of sweet and dark that I love. What's the buzz about the season ender? Where have you heard stuff? Can you mail me about it?
serendipity112233 chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
oh my goodness! i didnt know that was going to happen! Thanx for the story! it was very nicely written! I like the Because I too part!
starryeyes10 chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
great story.
socgrl chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
Excellent Story! That's what I'm afraid is going to happen...but great spin...please continue if you have time. :)
Nikki chapter 1 . 5/8/2004
That was nice. If they did do that, however, I bet they'd stop at the "Why?" and keep us hanging all summer. Keep up the good work!