Reviews for Parallelogram : Day Two
chasny chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
very good please continue thanks charlie
TheVulcanPrincess chapter 90 . 10/29/2007
This is a truly engaging story. It is well-written and exciting. Will you be finishing it?

I do have one suggestion, though. This story shows up as being rated K. Due to the violence, sex, and language in the story, a rating of T would be more appropriate.
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 8/19/2006
Getting better!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
Great story!
AliciaMelina chapter 73 . 3/23/2005
thank you... I'm so glad that the story goes on... *smile*

and sorry, but I couldn't write back because there is a problem with my PC... I'll write asap...
AliciaMelina chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
hey, I'm not yet finished with your second "book", I'm just reading chapter 55. But all I can tell you is this story is really really fascinating and I appreciate the great work you've done. Please, please, go on writing! I need to know how it ends!

The charakters are very realistic and the storyline is full of tention and suspense. I could not stop reading the first part and this one, I think, is even better.

All I can tell you is:

go on!

lici

PS: e-mail me, if you like:
scottsman chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
i really like what i've read so far keep up the good work!

Scottsman

P.S. i have started a couple seven days stories one is called,

The Countess

and the other is called.

TimeWarp

i would really appriciate your opinion.
Sentinel Sparrow chapter 66 . 11/13/2004
uh...from what you've written till now,

pendley seems to have made the biggest mistake of his life!show him no mercy!Instead, show him PERCY!...ahem...bad joke...sorry.
Sentinel Sparrow chapter 59 . 11/11/2004
hmm...this is taking a very interesting turn!

i want more!
Sentinel Sparrow chapter 58 . 11/9/2004
wow!i just finished reading this. i've been reading this and the previous story for the past month or so, and it is one of the best stories that i have read to date on Fanfiction.i'm surprised that such less people have reviewed!anyway, please update whenever you can, because for the first time, i dont know when i'm going to read the next chapter-i usually just pick up from where i left of whenever i have the time!anyway, hope to see more soon!
CassTheCurious chapter 33 . 8/11/2004
This may be the best story I've read on .

Ever.

I'm impressed with the obvious thought you've given not only to the storyline, but to the characters, and to the theories and possibilities behind temporal travel. Your characterization, especially of Frank Parker and Nate Ramsey, ring perfectly.

I also enjoy the characters you've created and inserted. Richard DeMarco and Indira are particularly fascinating and far from stereotypical.

I can't wait for more!
tracy chapter 10 . 5/14/2004
damn this is good stuff!
tracy-thenaggingone chapter 7 . 5/11/2004
dang... just keep tangling this web I'm thrilled to be the fly trapped here... just keep writing this story or you'll kill me!
tracy chapter 2 . 5/9/2004
you just keep tangling the web! love it.