Reviews for Supposed to Be
cutebabe058 chapter 3 . 3/6/2006
love it
iluvsmallville chapter 3 . 3/10/2005
So good! None of the characters are O.O.C! i'M AT A LOSS FOR WORDS BESIDES... GoOd!
coffeechick87 chapter 3 . 8/5/2004
It it over?

It seems like that would be a good ending, but I still find myself wanting more.

Either way, I loved it.

-Jayde
Elebridith chapter 3 . 6/19/2004
although it's very out of character for both, i like where this is going (i like it all, as long as they're together actually *LOL*).

i can actually see it happen... and in fact, i really think it would do Rory good, but hey, who am I right? ;)

Hope to read more soon!
Gythien Elven Babe chapter 3 . 6/17/2004
That was a great Chapter! Update SOON!
Legs chapter 3 . 6/16/2004
"You are in so much trouble!" Aww, totally Lorelai there. That was the best part. Oh, and the description of them when they got out of the car. I just love them together...anyway.

WRITE MORE!

Legs
CellarDoor chapter 3 . 6/15/2004
Aw. That was great. A sweet homecoming, and Jess being all good. Great story. Keep it up... i want more...

late.

-L
M5lvrgrl chapter 3 . 6/15/2004
Wow, i loved this, continue soon...
starbelly chapter 3 . 6/15/2004
I really like your style! This is really good. But much to short! Please expand on this. I'm sure you could take it farther.

:) *
GreenEydGrl22 chapter 3 . 6/15/2004
Great chapter :) I can't wait for more!
Sarah chapter 3 . 6/15/2004
Aww... such a sweet ending to that chapter! I start a lot of my reviews for your stories with the word "aww," don't I? You're such a great writer!
smile1 chapter 3 . 6/15/2004
Hey!

I liked how this chapter was just normal and kinda casual because that is good to read every now and then, too.

Bye, smile :-)
Gilmore chapter 3 . 6/14/2004
Nice chapter )!
Lunatic Lauren chapter 3 . 6/14/2004
gah, fucking review didn't work dammit! i very well could be the first reviewer...how excitement :D:D:D never have been before :D

i like the luke and jess make up, and that they came back, and that luke was bieng all fatherly and wanting to lecture ehr but knows he can't. and lorelai and rory...and aww...

hehe, taylor has a toupee. :D:D

here's hoping this one posts *damn you!*shakes fist at ffnet.

Lorenzio.
Lunatic Lorenzio chapter 3 . 6/14/2004
ooh! oh! how excitement! i came to your profile thingie to find aldi and isntead i find this has been updated...oh oh how excitement!

aww...they're back...cool. and handled well, luke wanting to lecture her being all fatherly ad knowing he can't. and rory and lorelai...aww.

is that why taylor ha brown hair in the screen caps? he's wearing a toupee? hehe, sigh...they never want to age gracefully do they?