Reviews for The Final Goodbye
ThalasaPonce chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
This is great.
Heroine of the Valley chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
That's pretty good. I'm looking for some Ruki fans that could write a Ruki fic for me. I've had this idea in my head for a long time but I'm doing a lot of other fics and I guess I'm not much of a Ruki fan. Anyway, here's the idea. When Ruki's nearing 16, she gets a letter from her Father. He comes to visit her and her mother. Is he going to reconect with his family?

Possible title name: "Don't Go, Daddy."

If you could do this for me, it'd be great. If not, do you know any Ruki fanic writers that would?
digimaniac-falkor3 chapter 1 . 6/7/2004
dm: heh, dont worry. i read the guide before. well, i particularry (dont mind the spelling) enjoyed the way you captured a mothers joy. i also liked the card battle, of course. who woulda thought rumiko could be a champion? fic idea...anyhoos, i did like this story. sorry that i cant say very specific things, but ive never been very good at this kinda stuff. analyzing what i thought about something is not one of my strong points. i did like this. please dont get mad at the horrible review, which is now pretty long. this has been a pretty serious review for me. i really liked it. i hope you continue. i mean that sincerely. ciao!
Talisman of Light chapter 1 . 5/8/2004
Nice mother's day fic. I was going to do one of my own using Rika and Rimiko, but maybe I won't. Anywayz, I won't say anything else because I didn't read your review rules so I don't want to like accidentally offend you or anything.