Reviews for Beautiful Alone
ann chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
This story is very well written and heartfelt. One of the best I've read !
thepinkmartini chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
I'm glad that you're into writing DH fanfics. I mean I love the VH pairing as well but DH fanfics are just amazing and so different. About this one shot, truth be told, I have read it a couple of times already and there was even this one time that I cried. You put so much emotion into your writing...this story is just beautiful...I also hope that you'll continue with IA4.
Renleek chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
That... was... amazingly... beautiful... and goddamn sad! I swear, you are the goddess of DilandauxHitomi fics... that was truly a gem! Bravo!
Belladonna Snow chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
sweet...sad...but oh so sweet. Lovely work.
One-Mean-Rabbit chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
I almost cried...and believe me that is a feat beyond any other.
Cole A chapter 1 . 10/30/2004
*cries* so sad...a story could never be this beautiful if we couldn't feel their pain, and we did,
Dark-Dreams-69 chapter 1 . 10/25/2004
_ That was so sad! I'm crying! : That was so pretty, I feel so bad for Dilandau!

Princess-asturia chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
Love everything you write... they're just so cute! Hope you make more one-shot ficz.
princessasturia chapter 1 . 5/29/2004
Just had no time to log... but... I had a good time reading it and...*sniff, sniff*, I cried... well liked the story.
alex blair chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
cool story, bit confusing but I like it hurry up and write the next chapter.
dreamingofflyingaway chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
*sobbing so hard can't write anything sensible* so beautiful...I cannot express myself, alas, I shall just leave it with that one word...
best of luck and happy typing
Diesty-chan chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
*sniffles* that was so sad! i had tears! poor dilandau! oh i wish i had that song but i dont! ill have to download it! yet again u wrote a great fic! and a really sad one too!
TiarellaCordifolia chapter 1 . 5/8/2004
I sincerely hope you know that you are my favorite author. Like seriously. Whenever I see you update, I stare at the link for like a whole minute relishing the anticipation before i even click it. Yes,it seems kinda impossible for some, but I seriously seriously worship the fanfics you write. *sighs wistfully* I'm even scared of writing a Dilandu/Hitomi fanfic myself cuz it'll never measure up to yours. Oh wells, basically, you're absolutely great in cheering me up when you writeD
Honeypots chapter 1 . 5/8/2004
This is so very SAD! It made me cry! Excellent job! ::SOB:: Great work... again, very sad and very well written! take care... Honeypot:);D
P.S. I LOVE ALL UR WORK! they're all EXCELLENT! THE BEST! hehe... i REALLY have to go now... :D
Lady Rebecca chapter 1 . 5/8/2004
*Crying* That was *Sniffle* The saddest *Sniffle* Escaflowne fic I have ever *Sniffle read! *Crys*