Reviews for Lavender Love
manny chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
when are you going to update "is there blood on my face"?
The Original GGRain chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
can wait to read more plz post soon!
Silvara rivana chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
grins I llove it and can't wait to see what happens and I hope raven and star hook up. I love them as a couple. The stright pairings are done to death.
EagleRay chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
Well, that was interesting, but curse you - I want MORE! That's the ONE bad thing about good stories (except for that fight scene, like you said, but otherwise very nicely written...) they suck you in...
willowROX chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
really cool and funny story

plz update soon
ravenrocs4eva chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
update soon, or feel the wrath of my evil monkey army.
Raven-Fieryblack chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
Very nice story. Except tha fight scene, like you said. .

I'd only hope that you would update, cause this story has some potential
wylkin chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
I loved it! :) -adds to alert list- :) I was surprised at the boys' reactions. But that's awesome! Keep it up, I love Star/Raven!
SugarDevil chapter 1 . 5/22/2005
AH! I love it! This fic is really great so far! I hope that Starfire gets to woo raven. Wooing is fun. Can't wait for more, please update ASAP!

Lots of love

(I think Rave/Star is cute also. (esspiacally with sub Raven, but with this pairing it seems like she's almost always the more dominant one))
StarRaeQT chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
wAFFELS chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
Bardaries chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
Great chapter. I am looking forwad to the next one. I can't wait to see how Raven reacts to this. I hope Star gets what she wants. Keep up the good work.
huat chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
vinnie the geek chapter 1 . 1/14/2005
I must admit, I also have a particular fondness for this pairing. Hee hee. I like it a lot so far. Please continue. Oh, and I know what you mean about fight scenes-I can't write them, either. Cheers! Vin
shygirl926 chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
cute so far.) update, perd pleease?) well, bye!