Reviews for Kiss Of The Butterfly
claudia40gsr chapter 12 . 9/15/2012
Bela história!
linelm chapter 12 . 3/1/2010
This story is truly beautiful!
ButterflyGirl89 chapter 12 . 6/1/2008
This story is amazing and you have an amazing talent. X
toothchick chapter 12 . 3/18/2008
I really enjoyed this fic! I am so glad that Gil & Sara are finally on the same page. I just wish it hadn't taken this to bring them together! I know that you write this years ago, but boy would I love a sequel! (Or at least an epilogue!)
toothchick chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
Thanks for pointing me to this fic...I am hooked already!
knr4horses chapter 2 . 1/16/2008
Hi! I just wanted to say how much I loved this story. I read it a while ago, but it is truly THE BEST CSI fanfiction drama/romance I have ever reaad. It is definitely my favorite, and thank you for writing such an amazing story!
bears434 chapter 12 . 1/7/2008
hey, i read this story a while ago, but i don't think i ever let you know how amazing it is. it really touches on a lot of important issues between grissom and sara and your writing and portrayal of sara's trauma was terrific )
Mindy chapter 12 . 7/3/2007

I need a spectacular ending if you please mystro!

My heart muscle is stuck! Mindy M.
elizabeth chapter 12 . 5/28/2007
This story ROCKS!
louise dawson chapter 11 . 3/5/2007
i love reading books and this is by far one of the best stories i have ever read, well done

i loved everything about it and it made me imagine the things i was reading in my head as i was reading it which is what a good novel is supposed to do. congratulations on a job well done x
Alia Amir chapter 12 . 2/26/2007
Hey i loved it the whole of it! You have talent, a huge talent. Write on! lol. Only one thing though, grissom nick and warrick called sara pet-names like honey a bit to often. that doesn't really capture the way grissom was distant from her. but i loved it nonetheless.
kim chapter 12 . 1/5/2007
umm, excuse me?

to follow up this story i have a story of my own.

here it goes...

i saw the story.

i clicked the story.

i read the story.

omg, it was so awesome ! i forgot i wasnt reading an actual transcript, thats how awesome it is. omg. i am a total total total gsr fan, which made me love the story by default, but it was so excellently written, i was freakin AMAZED.

grissom500 chapter 7 . 1/4/2006
Okay I'm kind of hesitant to offer these critisms because I find your writting quite charming, but I don't really get why they'd need to investigate Lorie's house when they caught him there with her and she can confirm who did it.

Also the boys seem a bit over use the word "emotional" an aweful lot and I don't know why I noticed, besides the fact that it's 2 am.

I really like it otherwise however and am more than willing to overlook the small inperfections for the whole of the story, which is fantastic.

Thanks for listening (reading) my ramblings.

Saphira1990 chapter 2 . 10/8/2005
Beautiful story!
CaptainCMorgan chapter 12 . 9/1/2005
_ i absolutly love this story. you are god.

I just think they might have been a little bit OOC with all the declarations of love, but then again i only started watching CSI a month ago and dont know too much about the characters.

I cant wait to read more of your stories! _