Reviews for Kiss Of The Butterfly
aninom chapter 12 . 1/8
It's a great story. I loved it! There is a sequel really? It'd be great:)
aninom chapter 11 . 1/8
Damn, Lurie! But Sara'll get through this, with Griss by her side:)
aninom chapter 10 . 1/8
Great chapter. I'm glad Brass was there and could say what Sara (or Grissom) couldn't...
aninom chapter 9 . 1/8
I loved it!
claudia40gsr chapter 12 . 9/15/2012
Bela história!
linelm chapter 12 . 3/1/2010
This story is truly beautiful!
ButterflyGirl89 chapter 12 . 6/1/2008
This story is amazing and you have an amazing talent. X
toothchick chapter 12 . 3/18/2008
I really enjoyed this fic! I am so glad that Gil & Sara are finally on the same page. I just wish it hadn't taken this to bring them together! I know that you write this years ago, but boy would I love a sequel! (Or at least an epilogue!)
toothchick chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
Thanks for pointing me to this fic...I am hooked already!
knr4horses chapter 2 . 1/16/2008
Hi! I just wanted to say how much I loved this story. I read it a while ago, but it is truly THE BEST CSI fanfiction drama/romance I have ever reaad. It is definitely my favorite, and thank you for writing such an amazing story!
bears434 chapter 12 . 1/7/2008
hey, i read this story a while ago, but i don't think i ever let you know how amazing it is. it really touches on a lot of important issues between grissom and sara and your writing and portrayal of sara's trauma was terrific )
Mindy chapter 12 . 7/3/2007
Bravo!1

I need a spectacular ending if you please mystro!

My heart muscle is stuck! Mindy M.
elizabeth chapter 12 . 5/28/2007
This story ROCKS!
louise dawson chapter 11 . 3/5/2007
i love reading books and this is by far one of the best stories i have ever read, well done

i loved everything about it and it made me imagine the things i was reading in my head as i was reading it which is what a good novel is supposed to do. congratulations on a job well done x
Alia Amir chapter 12 . 2/26/2007
Hey i loved it the whole of it! You have talent, a huge talent. Write on! lol. Only one thing though, grissom nick and warrick called sara pet-names like honey a bit to often. that doesn't really capture the way grissom was distant from her. but i loved it nonetheless.