Reviews for Our Little Secret
JayeMaru chapter 30 . 8/1
Thanks to the author for writing and sharing this story for all of us. It's a good plot, well paced, and with a nicely transformative ending.
Rainbowdea chapter 20 . 5/24
A hundred hurrays for Joyce! Rejoyce, Angel is on his way out of the picture.
Amon Kashino chapter 30 . 2/3
Really dragged on, a lot of repeating information and that climax and ending all in one just destroyed what's left of a half decent story
subchan chapter 30 . 12/30/2016
Awesome spin to the story! Im happy it was spikes baby
Guest chapter 26 . 10/4/2016
Wow pathetic. She should feel bad about punching his face after he threatened her? Wow. Have some self worth.
Guest chapter 24 . 10/4/2016
Wow Spike's a douche. He gets butt hurt but he's saying her ass would be fucked up if he didn't have a chip. Why the fuck would she invest in his ass. That fucking man pain ain't cute. It's fucking pathetic.
FFLjm12B chapter 19 . 9/28/2016
Enjoying reading this again very much - even with my frustration with Buffy and all her Angelus painful and destructive baggage. It's been a while but I'm sure that Spike killing Nikki will bring in a lot more misery for both of them.
alternatereality42 chapter 18 . 4/5/2016
Symphony #41, right!
alternatereality42 chapter 17 . 4/5/2016
Just wait until Chosen, then he'll leave!
alternatereality42 chapter 14 . 4/5/2016
YES! Well, Prof. Walsh didn't deserve it, but I hope Riley's death was exceedingly painful! Please expand more on the gruesomeness!
alternatereality42 chapter 9 . 4/5/2016
It's good! But why hadn't Buffy told them yet?
alternatereality42 chapter 6 . 4/5/2016
Buffy is Faith already?
Guest chapter 22 . 6/6/2015
Lol Joyce could've shared the bed with Buffy and spike could've taken the sofa. Looks like they subconsciously overlooked that idea
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 16 . 6/5/2015
can't wait to read the rest!
madcloisfan chapter 30 . 10/6/2014