Reviews for Our Little Secret
Rainbowdea chapter 20 . 5/24
A hundred hurrays for Joyce! Rejoyce, Angel is on his way out of the picture.
Amon Kashino chapter 30 . 2/3
Really dragged on, a lot of repeating information and that climax and ending all in one just destroyed what's left of a half decent story
subchan chapter 30 . 12/30/2016
Awesome spin to the story! Im happy it was spikes baby
Guest chapter 26 . 10/4/2016
Wow pathetic. She should feel bad about punching his face after he threatened her? Wow. Have some self worth.
Guest chapter 24 . 10/4/2016
Wow Spike's a douche. He gets butt hurt but he's saying her ass would be fucked up if he didn't have a chip. Why the fuck would she invest in his ass. That fucking man pain ain't cute. It's fucking pathetic.
FFLjm12B chapter 19 . 9/28/2016
Enjoying reading this again very much - even with my frustration with Buffy and all her Angelus painful and destructive baggage. It's been a while but I'm sure that Spike killing Nikki will bring in a lot more misery for both of them.
alternatereality42 chapter 18 . 4/5/2016
Symphony #41, right!
alternatereality42 chapter 17 . 4/5/2016
Just wait until Chosen, then he'll leave!
alternatereality42 chapter 14 . 4/5/2016
YES! Well, Prof. Walsh didn't deserve it, but I hope Riley's death was exceedingly painful! Please expand more on the gruesomeness!
alternatereality42 chapter 9 . 4/5/2016
It's good! But why hadn't Buffy told them yet?
alternatereality42 chapter 6 . 4/5/2016
Buffy is Faith already?
Guest chapter 22 . 6/6/2015
Lol Joyce could've shared the bed with Buffy and spike could've taken the sofa. Looks like they subconsciously overlooked that idea
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 16 . 6/5/2015
can't wait to read the rest!
madcloisfan chapter 30 . 10/6/2014
Loved it
Soaringclaws chapter 30 . 8/2/2014
D'aww! I just stayed up way too late reading this. Major cuteness. I liked that Buffy and Spike still sniped at each other and fought. It just doesn't feel like them when they get too lovey dovey, because we fans know how thick headed our favorite characters are in reality.
1,096 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »