Reviews for Our Little Secret
Wow pathetic. She should feel bad about punching his face after he threatened her? Wow. Have some self worth.
Wow Spike's a douche. He gets butt hurt but he's saying her ass would be fucked up if he didn't have a chip. Why the fuck would she invest in his ass. That fucking man pain ain't cute. It's fucking pathetic.
FFLjm12B chapter 19 . 9/28
Enjoying reading this again very much - even with my frustration with Buffy and all her Angelus painful and destructive baggage. It's been a while but I'm sure that Spike killing Nikki will bring in a lot more misery for both of them.
alternatereality42 chapter 18 . 4/5
Symphony #41, right!
alternatereality42 chapter 17 . 4/5
Just wait until Chosen, then he'll leave!
alternatereality42 chapter 14 . 4/5
YES! Well, Prof. Walsh didn't deserve it, but I hope Riley's death was exceedingly painful! Please expand more on the gruesomeness!
alternatereality42 chapter 9 . 4/5
It's good! But why hadn't Buffy told them yet?
alternatereality42 chapter 6 . 4/5
Buffy is Faith already?
Guest chapter 22 . 6/6/2015
Lol Joyce could've shared the bed with Buffy and spike could've taken the sofa. Looks like they subconsciously overlooked that idea
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 16 . 6/5/2015
can't wait to read the rest!
madcloisfan chapter 30 . 10/6/2014
Loved it
Soaringclaws chapter 30 . 8/2/2014
D'aww! I just stayed up way too late reading this. Major cuteness. I liked that Buffy and Spike still sniped at each other and fought. It just doesn't feel like them when they get too lovey dovey, because we fans know how thick headed our favorite characters are in reality.
FFLjm12B chapter 30 . 6/8/2014
Love how you ended it - taking it back to the spell and also having his ring on her favorite chain - makes a beautiful metaphor for Spike as her love, and both of them as protectors of their daughter.
FFLjm12B chapter 26 . 6/8/2014
NICE - Buffy's apprehension, while frustrating for the love/romance, is realistic with her experiences with Angel/Angelus.
FFLjm12B chapter 22 . 6/7/2014
Wish I was better a reviews - well, I'm not so I will just say again how much I like this story. It's going to be one hell of a downward turn when it is revealed that Spike killed Nikki -
1,093 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »