Reviews for Our Little Secret
Lol Joyce could've shared the bed with Buffy and spike could've taken the sofa. Looks like they subconsciously overlooked that idea
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 16 . 6/5
can't wait to read the rest!
madcloisfan chapter 30 . 10/6/2014
Loved it
Soaringclaws chapter 30 . 8/2/2014
D'aww! I just stayed up way too late reading this. Major cuteness. I liked that Buffy and Spike still sniped at each other and fought. It just doesn't feel like them when they get too lovey dovey, because we fans know how thick headed our favorite characters are in reality.
FFLjm12B chapter 30 . 6/8/2014
Love how you ended it - taking it back to the spell and also having his ring on her favorite chain - makes a beautiful metaphor for Spike as her love, and both of them as protectors of their daughter.
FFLjm12B chapter 26 . 6/8/2014
NICE - Buffy's apprehension, while frustrating for the love/romance, is realistic with her experiences with Angel/Angelus.
FFLjm12B chapter 22 . 6/7/2014
Wish I was better a reviews - well, I'm not so I will just say again how much I like this story. It's going to be one hell of a downward turn when it is revealed that Spike killed Nikki -
FFLjm12B chapter 11 . 6/6/2014
I really like your Spuffy Birth story - read it knot long ago and I am enjoying it as just as much this time -
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 26 . 4/6/2014
oh my! lots of fun, and I can't wait to read the rest!
cigarettemetaphor chapter 30 . 11/21/2013
heck yeah man spike and buffy named their kid after me
Donna chapter 25 . 10/27/2013
Not quite done with this (greatly enjoying it, btw); but the fact that you included the Jonathan spell has me absolutely slayed with giggles. It just fits so well!
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 19 . 8/31/2013
love this! can't wait to read more!
BuffyChosen chapter 30 . 7/30/2013
Wow okay. This was amazing. Sorry I haven't commented on all the other chapters, I only read fics that are complete so I didn't feel the need to comment on the others since it was completed. But, yeah, wow! It really was amazing. Spuffy is my favourite relationship and I have to say you wrote the characters perfectly. I really hate it when people make them really out of character but you were perfect. I have favourited this fic and I do certainly not regret spending time reading this.

Georgia xo
Guest chapter 30 . 4/3/2013
Omg I love it
Guest chapter 27 . 3/17/2013
"...some bloke with a daft imagination wrote!"

You don't insult Joss Whedon!
1,087 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »