Reviews for The Wolf Awakens
Lord L.H.J chapter 2 . 10/14/2012
wait thats all?come on and continue.
Ninufa chapter 2 . 4/1/2011
.. Oh, when will you continue?
Ali-chan et Vani-chan chapter 2 . 3/30/2008
will there be yaoi? I like your fic a lot and I hope you update soon;p
Pharaoh's Tomb Keeper chapter 2 . 12/16/2004
Wow! I just got to read this story! HieiKuramaFan recommended this one to me. I think you know her better as Youko Rachel? She helped me out with my Yu-Gi-Oh fic, and told me that you came up with a lot of Yami Bakura's past life in ancient Egypt info. I hope it's okay that I took the name 'Anata' for him. He still has white hair like he was suppose to in the show though. I had asked HieiKuramaFan first and she said that it should be OK, so please, don't kill me! _;;

Anyways, I LOVE this story, please continue it soon!

-Pharaoh's Tomb Keeper/PTK/Baku-chan
Kashika Takimi chapter 2 . 7/30/2004
Very nice. I love it. (Heh, and finally got around to reading it too..) Keep it up, you're doin' great. Hey, are you going to place in any chapters from Himura's side of the story? I know this is Saitou and Aoshi oriented, but I'm just asking. And if you do put in a chapter or so from Himura, any chance of Soukuji or myself appearing? *big grin* Oh well, hope to see more of this soon! So don't be lazy and get around to it! Can't wait to see what happens to the wolf next... hope it's bloody.

Ja ne,

starofhades chapter 2 . 5/14/2004
Looking forward to finding out if Aoshi is going to help Saitou, or if the Wolf is going to have to get out of this mess on his own! (Or is Okita going to save the day?)
nannon chapter 2 . 5/9/2004
i think its pretty good so far. update soon!