Reviews for Mixture
levios chapter 11 . 1/19/2016
Oh I really truly like this! It was really good both in story and in writing. I liked that it was long but not too long so I would've read it. The beginning was so funny! (Not just the beginning but remember that mostly) I liked confident Yamato I liked Yamato's character overall The part I didn't get was the whole "Koki" part, didn't he hate him? How did he turn around so quickly? It was a bit confusing..
Anyhow I hope you'll write more 'cause it's real good! Maybe another Yamato x Taichi ;)
Celaj15 chapter 11 . 4/20/2015
The glomp at the end is perfect. :D
Katliyah chapter 11 . 7/23/2009
cute, funny and exciting. It was a great read. i love it. :D
peachescream232 chapter 11 . 6/9/2009
Great Matt and Tai story. Thank you so much.
Kalment chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
Very good, though spelling and grammer could have been improved. It's a good read though.
silverofthe moonbloodyrose101 chapter 11 . 2/9/2007
update soon plz :)
daisy.insane-angel chapter 11 . 1/13/2007
Sweet story, hillarious that Taichi assumed it was a girl that he had slept with... Poor Yama-san, looks too effeminate... LOL

Good AU Taito.
Black-Dranzer-1119 chapter 11 . 7/9/2006
i wasnt actually planning on reading this but i am really glad i did. dreat story well done
cookie chapter 11 . 6/30/2006
... why was Taichi the Uke?

whell other than that, it was a interesting fic! [good thing, dont worry]

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! **gives cookie**
cloudshadow0 chapter 11 . 11/30/2005
hey

so good i really liked it im not much for AU but this was really good, great job at captureing thier personalitys keep writeting
12344 chapter 11 . 10/5/2005
loved it loved it loved it loved it oh god i really loved it :) this certenly will be in my fav stories list:)
baby-pnut chapter 11 . 8/23/2005
Wow! i can't believe it's the end! i love your story so much! and i agree, it is a good ending, i like it! it's a shame its the end though...eep! your story rules, the long wait paid off! lol! i'm looking out for your future work!
Curtis Zidane Ziraa chapter 11 . 7/23/2005
Dude, that was hilarious. I love this fic.
BreatheMeDeep chapter 11 . 7/23/2005
heehe i like the names of each chapter )

i've read your entire story very nicely ended, it isnt rushed or anything and it flows so well with the story D i love it
Pinkypig chapter 11 . 7/20/2005