Reviews for Gentle Dawn
milady89 chapter 4 . 8/27/2008
the books do say that greer killed titian and that surreal goes to kaleere for the first time in the last book other than that she lived in terrile my spelling sucks sorry. also chaosti and gabrielle are reletives of surreals.
kaita chapter 7 . 4/30/2006
you're a stuck up little brat, you know that? First off someone else can't 'legally' take over writing your story unless you give them ALL the rights, in which case they might put ion that the origional idea came from you and they are continuing with your permission, but after that they don't have to.

Also to stop writing because you are BORED is a lazy way of saying you are a bad writer. Writers keep writing to get better, not because it's a way to just pass the time.
Liria Nai chapter 7 . 1/9/2006
I loved this story anything on Lucivar is essential readin for me. Hope YOU update soon but wait till you get some more inspiration, one day you'll know how to carry on and those of us who want to read it if they're smart will have it on alert. Relax for a while inspiration will come. Im trying to write a book at the moment and it has changed so muh its unrecognisable but better. Give it time, its a good story.
Lady Livia chapter 5 . 1/9/2006
If Sasha is related to surreal, then she is related to Saetan and that means she is related to Lucivar!

Um, that could be kinda sick and wrong!
Lady Livia chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
I like it!

Lucivar is hot!
phoebelightning chapter 7 . 12/26/2004
I'll finish if you like
Raven Hunda chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
I have two things to tell you. One: Heketah is dead! Jaenelle killed her in Queen of Darkness! Two: Lucivar is married to Marian and has a son named Daemonar! This also happened in Queen of Darkness. So I'm going to guess you haven't read it yet. Read it and then try to write a fanfiction about The Dark Jewels Trilogy.
Zahrah chapter 7 . 7/31/2004
Somebody try to kill Lucivar! That's my bit of inspirational advice! I would so love for your story to continue.
TamPhuoc chapter 7 . 7/2/2004
I'm Desperate to find out what happens when they reach the Hall!
Nicole Night chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
I really like this story its very original. please update soon!
TamPhuoc chapter 6 . 6/19/2004
Update soon soon soon!
Daecivar chapter 6 . 6/18/2004
Yah a little but it just seemed to me you made him to...squemish. _; I thought this was a good chapter. I don't mind a fast ending. At least you will end. _
Erkith chapter 6 . 6/17/2004
Now this definitely has the potential to get interesting (not that it's not already)... very interesting! I like Sasha and Lucivar of course :D
Daecivar chapter 5 . 6/7/2004
I like this story it is nice to read about my Lucivar. But I don't think he would be so sick over that. He has done much like that. _; I liked it from his point though. And the "kittien" at the end with Lucivar holding was great. _
ephona chapter 5 . 5/29/2004
okay on to the next chapter. i like it an intersting spin on things

\