Reviews for Life Is But A Dream
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 5 . 10/8/2014
I'm glad that Kouichi is getting better. I don't think that he was dreaming, I think that everything that happened in Kouichi's dream was real. Poor Kouichi. I'm glad he's ok now.

I loved this story so much!
cherrrysakura chapter 5 . 2/20/2011
Cute!
Shadowedlion chapter 5 . 2/14/2010
Yes, I've been looking for a fanfic that's harry potter, frontier cross over. :) And such a good story. I don't think it was just a dream, i mean they all had the same one. I was so worried there. I'm meant to be getting ready for school at i write this, but I had to find out what happened. Good fic.
Musical Darkness chapter 5 . 12/28/2009
OMG! I LOVED THIS STORY! IT'S REALLY GOOD!

I think it was Duskmon's fault!

Sorry, I get so excited when stories have Duskmon and Kouichi in them.
jdogno1 chapter 5 . 5/5/2009
I like this story because it talks about Cancer which is a serious issue that shouldn't be taken lightly. I think it captures the fear and uncertainty arising from Cancer well. Good story.
sasuke fanatic1 chapter 5 . 8/2/2006
I love friendship stories like these. There really should be more out there.

Ja Ne

sasuke fanatic1
Kayhera chapter 5 . 3/13/2006
Yes, it's me again. And I'm hoping this won't be as long as the other one... O.o

You know, I almost thought you were gonna kill him. You seem like the type who likes to be evil and have bad endings _ (or maybe that X-men fan fic leaves me a little paronoid). But you didn't...and I'm so glad!

The summary for this made me laugh. I took it as a funny remark though I know the story isn't funny at all. Oh, and nice touch with Jyou. Recongized the last name immediantly. _ Though he just wasn't quite Jyou...meh, it would have been hard to make him Jyou though.

Ranamon was kinda odd but all of the other Legendary Warriors trying to help Kouichi was really sweet. What was even sweeter was Kouichi standing up to Duskmon and saying enough is enough-he didn't want his friends to be hurt anymore. Which just goes to show Kouichi's a brave whittle boy. Plus he's cute. _

Izumi's doll was cute. His friend's were just cute. And it's glad Kouichi's healthy again. All and all, a cute story with such a sweet ending...Now if only I didn't have to get off at ten o'clock I could read more of your stuff... *sniffle* Who knows? I might have to give that Frontier/HP fan fic a try just for the sake of curiosty. Now if only it was Marauders with Moony...
Catwarrior chapter 5 . 3/13/2006
That was sweet. very cute, kawaii!
DarkCalas000 chapter 2 . 1/4/2006
I think that Kouichi's Cancer is getting worse. My Grandpa had lung Cancer. That's how I know.
Kathleen chapter 5 . 7/6/2005
really good

lots of suspense

just the way i like it

until next time

keep up on harry potter and digimon frontier one
LadyMeko chapter 5 . 6/30/2005
I read this story a while ago and loved it, but i never reviewed, why? i dont know. But any way sorry bout that and i really really loved this fic.
Kachie Kurayami chapter 5 . 6/27/2005
I love hospital fics and this one had an interesting story tied in. You write very well and the characters were all believeable. I espically like the whole Takuya saying he was Kouichi's uncle’s brother-in-law twice removed. That cracks me up.

I don't know if you ment to but you captured the dread of the moment before surgery. I was numbed for the moment with memories.

Great fic! Keep writing!
dragonslayer chapter 5 . 4/8/2005
Thank u ever so much...lol I never knew that Agnimon had blue eyes. lol and I just found out that lobomon has red...strange. shouldnt they make it the other way around...anyway love it _
TaKoJi-ToMaTo chapter 1 . 1/13/2005
Silly you, you put in Dr. Kido in in the story... but the things you do to make me wanna kill you... (lol just kidding) but you just had to hurt Kouji & you had to hurt Koichi... but mostly kouji. (hehe totally obsessed w/ kouji) n e ways, love it, & hope you will update more soon.
dzungbui chapter 5 . 12/17/2004
Wonderful! Full of emotions and act of pure tears!

Please write more fanfiction stories about the twins.!