Reviews for Early morning jog
CoolNik chapter 12 . 12/21/2010
WOW - that was unexpected! Great story, well written, loved the dream, shame it was just a dream. I'm going to see if you have written other stories, I like the way you have developed both Liv and Alex.
GB Keeper chapter 12 . 1/2/2006
I didn't see that twist coming at all! That was sad, but it was a good story.
Orange Bulldog chapter 12 . 5/15/2005
Hey! I'm a big happy-endings fan myself but really nice story, even if you did have to make it sad (

I just started an SVU femslash C2, I thought you might be interested in being staff but your profile doesn't have an email. So sorry if this isn't really the way to do that. Anyway check it out, email me if you're interested! Basically all your stories are in it of course.
Alex Tenou chapter 12 . 2/11/2005
i am a sucker for happy endings so i am going to pretend i never read this story. XD

but it was really well written, and sweet,
Caren H chapter 11 . 11/28/2004
Wow...didn't see that coming.
Caren H chapter 6 . 11/28/2004
It's funny how both Olivia and Alex says "this is crazy" in certain situations. I was just aimlessly browsing threw SVU stories and found yours, which I'm really happy for. It's rare that you find a great Alex/Olivia story. I'm really enjoying it so far! I hope to read more stories from you.
artemisgirl chapter 12 . 10/27/2004
That was so sad! I was CRUSHED when it was all a dream for Olivia! You should change the category to ANGST/ROMANCE, seeing as this was such a topsy-turvy emotional rollercoaster. It was very well written though. Good job. I just hope next time you write something happier.
Kathy chapter 12 . 9/28/2004
that was an amazing story. i loved the ending even though it was very sad.
OliviabensonSVU4 chapter 12 . 9/25/2004
NO! that made me cry... It's not *hiccup* fair that shes really dead! It was very well written, the Alex coming home, then truly being dead. Either *sniffle* way i loved it.
OliviabensonSVU4 chapter 10 . 9/25/2004
*squeals and falls over* the end of this chap was so cute!

"Look, we've had our ups and downs, and we've been apart for a long time, but there's no one else for me, Liv. You're the one I want to spend the rest of my life with. If you still want me, that is."

"There's no one else for me, either."

yay! Cant wait to read more!
LawNorderLuver01 chapter 12 . 9/25/2004
this was so good. but sad. tearjerker! keep writing more SVU fics!
Wolf Jade chapter 12 . 9/24/2004
this was so sad, i loved it, you did a great job.
steph chapter 1 . 9/24/2004
were they really going out and did she really get shot? i just started watching reruns on usa and alex was in it but then i watched the season premiere and she isnt in it and i was lost so i was wondering if she really did die or change her name and if she was really going out w/ olivia-really good job tho!
Wolf Jade chapter 11 . 9/7/2004
loved it, it was confusing for awhile, but now i get it. update soon.
chawkchic chapter 11 . 9/7/2004
Aw man! You just had to twist me in a knot didn't ya. I hope Liv gets to hear from or see Alex soon. I do enjoy your story and will be looking forward to the next chapter. :)
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »