Reviews for Wolf Among Birds
darkchild chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
Please update as soon as possible_...
Wolf CrescentWalker chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
Thanks for this story - what a wonderful read! You've got a real knack for conversation in character.
Minisinoo chapter 1 . 9/3/2001
I don't think I've read this one before, Pax. I like it a lot. Ro gets to shine.

-Min
ninamonkey chapter 1 . 3/27/2001
Very, very cool-! I read your stories out of order, but that scene with 'Ro and Logan at the end was absolutely *priceless.* I laughed so hard I nearly cried. And boy, did he deserve it! Served him right.
Usagi6 chapter 1 . 2/23/2001
Poor Wolverine,will he ever get the girl?
Marram chapter 1 . 1/29/2001
Very nice, particularly the Professor's dialog for some reason. I could very easily hear Patrick Stewart's voice in my head as I read the speech you wrote for him. It was also wonderful having Jean's and Ororo's character's built somewhat. I felt Jean in particular was serving little more than window dressing duty in the film. (Being a fan of Famke Janssen, that wasn't all bad!) The imagry you established within your story was quite enjoyable as well. When I get the time, I'll certainly read your other X-Men stories! Thanks for the excellent entertainment! :)
DragonSpawn chapter 1 . 1/25/2001
Good god damn. Thats all I can say. Good god damn. This is a GREAT story. I especially liked the way you portrayed Ororo, as she and Psylocke are my favorite X-Women. Very, very, very, very, very, very good.
Maelwaedd chapter 1 . 1/25/2001
That really works. Well written, great imagery. Congrats on a very cool fic!
Majestrix Windrider chapter 1 . 1/24/2001
I like it! It was really cool, and perhaps you'll make it into a series?
Valkyrie chapter 1 . 1/22/2001
Very cool story. I love how you portrayed Storm's character.
Chibikat chapter 1 . 1/22/2001
! *blows nose* THAT WAS SO WELL DONE AND SAD! EXCUSE ME I HAVE SOMETHING IN MY EYE! *runs out of room*
Ari chapter 1 . 1/22/2001
Please tell me this isn't actually the end. Make a sequel, or a

"Part 2," Something. Because this was really, really good!
Lori chapter 1 . 1/22/2001
Sequel! I hope for a sequel or many other chapters where Logan is doing some soul searching over being with the whimpy Jean or with someone who can challenge him in a positive way. That person being Ororo. I loved the way she handled him. Bravo! More PLEEEEEEEASEEEEEEE!
Ash Carroll too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 1/22/2001
That was great! Love Logan and Ororo! Glad to see that she took care of him, lol. I don't suppose you're planning to write a sequel? Maybe about when he comes back? And while I'm asking really nicely, I don't suppose if you do write a sequel, that you'll throw us Logan and Storm lovers a bone? This was a really great fic! Please write more L/O!
Jean1 chapter 1 . 1/22/2001
YES! I love your Storm. Strong, smart, observant and no danty fawning damsel. I wish she had been half that tough in the movie. Just what Logan had coming. Marie should hope to learn something from this Storm. This was good fan fiction. Well done. More.