Reviews for Mother Matchmakers
FallenAngel chapter 7 . 12/20/2005
This story is perfect. It has a handful of love and pinch of hate and depression. That's what makes a good story. It so good the it made me cry! Keep up the good work and update! Laterz!
Bob the Viking chapter 7 . 5/20/2005
Dear Fellow Author (mg8814)

Greetings and hello. Just finished your story, 'Mother Matchmakers', and it was preety darn good.

I liked your portrayal of Narcissa Malfoy particularly well because not only do you put a human face on her, but you give her humanity and a past.

And, the way you have Draco progress from being somewhat of a cold snob (among several things) to being somewhat of a nice guy, plus I do like the way that you show him having a heart.

Also, your portrayal of a Weasely family Christmas was rather nice, even though it was overshadowed by Lucius Malfoy's dark past, current incarceration (serves him right), and his trial.

I would like it very much if you could pllease continue with this story as soon as you can. i would like very very much to be able to read more of this story.

Good Luck, Keep Writing, and Have Fun!

-Bob, the Viking
Detecti7e chapter 7 . 5/6/2005
I think it's kinda cute. But don't u think that Ron should get over it? In all the D/G stories I read, Ron's usually the last one to except 'The Ferret'. Anyway, I think your story was nice. Just too much sadness. Isn't this romance/humor?

Keep up the good work, but can u not make it that sad? Anyway, bye bye!
Madame Defarge chapter 7 . 2/10/2005
wow, this is good! i know it's weird but i'm a huge fan of forced marriges...or the concept of them at least ) i think draco and narcissa should visit lucius, just for closure you know? anyways great fic!
wisperinglilies chapter 7 . 1/27/2005
That's good...i don't really know what to say here except that I hope you update soon...
mysinisterblackrose chapter 7 . 1/14/2005
awieez...more plz :P and soonish
Aqua Blue chapter 7 . 1/10/2005
Look! I'm reviewer number 101! lol. Anyway, this is pretty good; the plot is developing well and yeah, your grammar/spelling can be improved a little. Otherwise it was well-written. Update soon.

*Aqua Blue

Oh yeah, and thanks for reviewing one of my stories! I appreciate it! _
light barrer chapter 7 . 1/5/2005
i love this story please write more soon!
GoldenFawkes chapter 7 . 12/28/2004
No visit to Lucius! I'm scared of that guy. Too many fics with him being practically invincible... *shudder*
SiLvErStInG04 chapter 7 . 12/3/2004
i demand more! haha! love your story, keep iyt up!
stephxcore chapter 7 . 12/3/2004
This fic is awesomeness in all of its awesome glory! You get a muffin!

Rock on,

-Poky
Lil Bre chapter 7 . 12/1/2004
Wow! I loove this story! I really hope you continue on it soon _

Later Dayz

Lil Bre
thorsgirl chapter 7 . 11/28/2004
aww... that was such a sweet chapter, the way ginny stood beside draco
BenjiMaddenFreek chapter 7 . 11/28/2004
this is JessicaDracoMalfoy i changed my name i really like this chapter keep it up
babytigercub15 chapter 6 . 11/4/2004
This is really good! I can't wate to read more of it. Please have more up soon. .