Reviews for I Come Too Late
legolover chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
Aw its so sad!...I need a hug now. * Legolas comes up to me and gives me a hug* LOL* i LOVE HIM! Anywho good job Isilme. Bravo and all that stuff. Continue to write and I shall follow.
hanna the hobbit chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
youre a bad person for making me cry

youre a good writer.

so THERE. :P
Elven Heart chapter 1 . 11/9/2004
Interesting story. I love stories about caracters that are either of the authors own mind in a Tolkienesque setting or that are mentioned but we know nothing about. Though I love a good fellowship story everyonce in a while. You captured the emotion in this story so well. Its great, keep writing you have talent.
elfwomen chapter 1 . 6/26/2004
(sniff sniff) Aw...so heart wrenchingly beautiful! I hope there's more 2 follow...oh (sniff once more) so...so...so...nice...lovely...aw

* one member of elfwomen *
Boohow chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
the tears short-circuted the keyboard. you owe me a lap top. that was so sad. but so sweet. but even sadder. i am not one to be easily saddened by things like this but, i was, so therefore i clap for u. *clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap* mob catching up...
Eruannath chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
I like it. Very much. It is well written and you really convey many emotions (at least on me!). I especially love: "Few years to you, o Firstborn of Illuvatar; time means nothing to you, merely a fleeting shadow. The time of Men runs quick and light, soon gone, beyond all recall. Years have worn and dimmed. No matter the feat accomplished, the height of valor, in the end, death shall snare every one." It is sad, that's true but somehow it leaves open many possibilities. Very good work! :)
Roisin Dubh chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
Liked it very much. Sad, yes, but appropriately sad and regretful. Makes me want to know more about their friendship when they were young and why so many years went by with no contact... Consider expanding this.
Lina Skye chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
ooh...sad...but strangely (or rather, not so strangely), I like it! Great job. Loved it...still love it!
UniCornVampire3z chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
um, ya ok very depressing, i think jazmin's right i lik it but very depreessig
Jazmin3 Firewing chapter 1 . 5/8/2004
*blinks* Do you EVER write something that isn't depressing? Don't get me wrong, 'twas very nice, but . . . still! Try writing something happy for once. It'll do you a world of goos.