Reviews for Welcome to Wonderland
CharmedOpal chapter 16 . 10/6/2014
This story is absolutely amazing. I really wanted to read another next gen fanfiction where Lit are the parents. (Holden and LJ was the other one) and this one I think may have topped the other one, seriously, It has quickly become my favourite. Especially since I read all of this in one day.

I doubt you will, but I really hope you update. *fingers crossed*
Kingofclubs8129 chapter 16 . 5/10/2014
This is a really good one. I'd love to read more.
Scarlet3086 chapter 16 . 6/16/2013
If you ever come back to Gilmore Girl stuff this deserves to be finished! So GOOD!
Mauli chapter 16 . 1/27/2012
Its my, favorite story ever! please update soon!
EnchantedxRomance chapter 16 . 10/25/2009
AH.

You should update this story. I love itt3
MidnightSun51 chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
Okay this is a great story. i have read the triology like 5 times. please tell me that you are going finish this one!

Also one thing needs some clearing up. Are Zach and Brian gay or are they just taking care of the girl whose name has escaped me?
allycat1186 chapter 16 . 7/21/2007
I like this story... are you gonna finish it?
Amy chapter 16 . 2/17/2007
omg this is so good, please keep going, if i sound desprate it is because i am
dgrl4evr29 chapter 16 . 2/2/2007
Great Sequel. I just started reading it today. Please update it soon.
000000oooooo00000000 chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
Great story! The characters are really good, and I hope you update soon!
Just A Girl Of The Hollow x3 chapter 16 . 12/13/2006
update!
Mary chapter 16 . 12/10/2006
I love the story! I hope that you update it soon!
finkpishnets chapter 16 . 12/5/2006
Urgh! I can't believe Alice agreed to get back with Tristan! What a jerk! I hope that Mitch completely humiliates him. Got to say that this story is incredible - I absolutely love the way everything's been put together. Under normal circumstances, I'm not a fan of 'future generations' fics but this was a definite exception. Complete brilliance!
Hannah chapter 16 . 11/28/2006
I know you hate it when people ask you to update, so I won't. I'll just tell you very nicely that I enjoy this story very much and can't wait to read your next installment. When ever that is.
Meredith chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
I love your Dramatic Irony series, and I hope you update the How To Plan a Wedding and Alice Mariano ones soon! I can't wait!