Reviews for The Masked Wager
Manic Penguin chapter 6 . 4/18/2007
Mac is an alcoholic. She doesn't drink. Normally she orders soda with a twist if she's in a bar or restaurant.
gafling chapter 7 . 12/16/2005
Cute story ... could do a lot with the premise. I wish you had a run it thru a spelling / grammar checker. Or maybe if English is not your native language, it would explain some of the grammatical constructs.
mayaresi chapter 7 . 2/9/2005
Go for the sequal!
ninjaturtle chapter 7 . 6/10/2004
You're right, steak isnt very nice. Hoorah for vegetarians!
littledemonpixie chapter 7 . 6/8/2004
Okay don't throw things at me, when I read this the first time I SHOULD have reveiwed it but I didn't and I am VERY sorry! I still think that you should write a sequel and I will reveiw it I promise. I love how you fixed the wine problem wonderful excuse. It is ALWAYS Webb's fault. Anyway great story. I also saw on an author's note in one of the eariler chapters that you didn't know what happened up to season five. If you still don't know all the info on it just drop me an e-mail and I would be happy to answer all of your questions. My e-mail is in my profile. Thanks to you for providing a wonderful read.

PS

Medium rare steak RULES!
mizukimarr910 chapter 7 . 6/7/2004
oh you so better write a sequel or i'll make you eat steak, that little tid bit wasn't lost to me in the a/n so you had better write a sequel fast or you have to eat a porterhouse (that's the biggest steak you can buy). wahuhuhuhu soo write fast and upsate faster. and you are on my author alerts so i'll know if you don't but the way if you didn't catch it this story rocks and soo does the author for having mac and webb break up that was the stupidiest pairing ever followed closely by rabb's with the CIA agent (those two just don't look good with CIA agents or anyone else even).

thanx mizukimarr910
starryeyes10 chapter 7 . 6/5/2004
great story.
Olivia chapter 7 . 6/5/2004
please keep going on with it
Loopy chapter 7 . 6/1/2004
Sorry, I see you caught the mistake. Just ignore my previous posting. Good job. I really like the story. It's a new take on it all. Keep writing please.
Loopy chapter 6 . 6/1/2004
Forgive my ignorance if the wine you talked about was nonalcoholic, but Mac is a alcoholic. She doesn't drink any alcohol at all. Forgive me if someone else has already pointed this out.
jacdroyalty chapter 7 . 6/1/2004
The chapter was great! Poor Harm for eating the steak. Please write a sequel! :)
crazyfan chapter 7 . 5/31/2004
this is good stuff-a sequel is a must-please update soon
Abigaile chapter 7 . 5/29/2004
I loved this fanfic. I of course would personaly love a sequal.
AG606 chapter 7 . 5/29/2004