Reviews for Lucy and the Future King
Aotsuki Rieko chapter 35 . 2/7/2014
Please update! it's such a lovely story
Brackenfern chapter 35 . 12/27/2013
And now, as we approach 2014, I sigh. No new chapters in almost 4 years. And it was so good...
LeArtemis 1234 chapter 16 . 3/8/2013
Good story. I couldn't help but notice you quoted lotr the conversation between Arwen and Aragorn (this is a dream. Then it is a good dream
Mel chapter 3 . 1/16/2013
ahaha...ha... looks like i have reviewed this story before and made the exact same comment, only in a much ruder way... sorry bout that i must have been in a bad mood or something, i don't remember oh well..
Mel chapter 3 . 1/16/2013
Like your story so far but it is meant to be mostly AU yea? not set in the forties I gather as the internet, computers and skinny jeans didn't exist... lol its not bad that you have done that but it would be nice to have clarification in the summary, it is a little jarring when treying to imagine what you are writing and getting conflicting clashes of images from different decades
Aquidian chapter 35 . 9/29/2012
UPDATE, dammit!
WolfAngel62 chapter 5 . 9/3/2012
I did the same thing, except mine was a OMG HE KISSED HER, SO CUTE! And I became a steadfast Suspian shipper, then I watched VDT and realized 'what the fuck am I doing shipping Suspian? Lucian is the obvious choice' cuz thry were so in love, im done now, nive story btw
SabrinaUSA chapter 19 . 7/10/2012
I'm loving this story, I'm a bit a cannon freak normally but decided to give this one and go and can't stop reading!
Heres my blooper

"I will cut that hand off if you don't remove it from her."

There was no sound more precious or beautiful than Caspian's just then. He sounded terse, tense, and generally unpleasant, but her cheeks flushed and her eyes lowered to the ground as she tried not to smile. To the untrained eye, she looked meek and afraid, but she was really hiding a victorious smile.

Caspian's boots thumped heavily against the ground as he quickly moved towards Lucy and Sopespian. Lucy exhaled heavily and happily, she was more than happy to let him fight this battle for her .He was like a prince out a tale striding forward his eyes crackling with anger and then... he tripped. It started out small just a hitch in his step that turned in a full on fall with windmilling arms. With a thud he landed face first on the hard floor. With a crack, Caspian felt his nose break and hot blood began flowing down his face.

"Caspian!" Lucy gasped

If all the blood in his face wasn't already gushing out his nose in torrent Caspian was sure he would have been beet red. Groaning more in embarrassment than any actual pain he pushed himself up off the floor into a sitting position to find Lucy crouched down beside him her eyes suspiciously bright with an emotion Caspian couldn't quite put a name to.

"My lord?" Sopespian's oily voice intruded. "Perhaps I might escort the young...lady...back to her rooms? Surely you should have that wound taken care of" at the word wound Lucy's made a small sound at the back of her throat and covered her mouth with both hands looking horrified.

"Thay abay bum her!" Caspian snarled

Lucy and Sopespian gave him identical quizzical looks.

"My..lord?" Sopespian frowned

"I Thad Go ABAY!" Caspian attempted to roar while at the same stanch the blood from his nose with the sleeve of his pajamas. Lucy meanwhile now had her whole face buried in her hands and was shaking slightly. Caspian felt a moment of exasperation, after all it was just a broken nose, he wasn't dying or anything. With a small condescending smile Sopespian oozed his way around the corner and out of sight. The moment Sopespian dissipated Lucy let her hands fall away and gave a great shout

"Oh..hahah...Caspian you should have seen your...your...your...face!" she howled with laughter.
nequam-tenshi chapter 35 . 5/13/2012
Will you continue with your story? It's one of the most creative Narnia stories that I have had the pleasure of reading.

Well thoughtout backgrounds

The characterization of Lucy
Mande chapter 29 . 4/1/2012
Interesting...
mande chapter 26 . 4/1/2012
Gwendolyn equals yuck..
mande chapter 25 . 4/1/2012
Wasn't so happy with that :(
mande chapter 24 . 4/1/2012
:))))))
mande chapter 23 . 4/1/2012
This is a really really good fic! :)
mande chapter 22 . 4/1/2012