Reviews for The Perfect Fan
MalikOfDarkness chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
I was crying the whole time during this fanfic. This was such an amazing fanfic.
MoonlightTyger chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
This was really hard to get through without crying! (I can't cry over stories right now because I'm getting over a cold XD) But I wanted to! XD

This was so sweet - I loved it, every word of it! I love the way you portray the three of them and their relationship, and their mother, and their relationship with her. The memories each of them share were touching to read (I really liked all three but I think Rishid's and Marik's are my favorites Ishizu's and Marik's -would've- made me cry, actually XD). The whole thing...I am almost speechless. So wonderfully, beautifully heartwarming to read. You did an absolutely fantastic job; this is definitely a new favorite of mine :) Kudos!
TheifOfHearts chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Oh! Its Soooo Sweet. And well written. Thank you so much for writing. I've always envied the closeness of the Ishtar Siblings. I wish me & my Brother and sister were like that...Anyways its a realy good again

TOH
The Duelist's Heiress chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
I loved this one. You are really a good writer.

The Duelist's Heiress
KawaiiYuki chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
That was so sweet and touching...
Larisha chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
sniff...such a good story,

Yami Marik:I smell...Foreshadowing!Ahahaha!

Me:O.o er..im guessing there was foreshadowing,unless Yami Marik has lost it.

Joey:Did he ever have it..?Wow that song fit the story PERFECTLY!
Sophie chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
Absolutely beautiful story! Very touching and the emotions were portrayed with such flowing language I was left speechless by the end. Wonderful wondeful wonderful!
GuitarDevil1226 chapter 1 . 5/21/2004
very good better than mine by the way can you review it
The-Wicked-Have-More-Fun chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
. AW! SO CUTE! *huggles Marik* This is so sweet!
SashaFan9278 JPJr chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
Another very cool story! :) A very touching story at that :) I especially loved the use of the song throughout. Very well writtien..I look forward to your next story. :)
GothicAngel09 chapter 1 . 5/8/2004
wow..I don't know what to was great!_