Reviews for Playing for Keeps
princess-oro chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
tis fic is sizzling hot! peppery hot! tabasco hot! & u r so gd 2 flashbacks! the way u blend it is so smooth! & i tot luv kenshin wen he's in battousai mode!
Cherrysinger chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
Wow, this is magnificent...
Daisy's Blog chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
Um, are they married or something now? _

serl_Gee
Bunny Sakuno chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
good length, good development and a good story. I enjoyed it. thank you for sharing. _
Lady Akina chapter 1 . 10/13/2005
Wow. How awesome. I loved it!

-Baby K
luvHaru7 chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
(yup, reading all day...) *they are great guests, but Kaoru wants to greet them, not great them :P *non-killing (hyphen) *something I've been noticing for a while- you quite often type "quite" instead of "quiet"

*sigh* I can only catch so many mistakes :P *shrug* I guess I just like to make you aware of them :\
Ice Sakura chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
this is an awsome one-shot!
evilalternateendingstorywriter chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
Good One-shot! I really liked it!
iamALEX chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
Hm…another ‘classic Ravyn one-shot’ I see.

Cool!
poisonpeachpop chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
I love your writing. This was great. The way you incorperated small tidbits of what was actually happening. I really liked it...Your weaving your way into my favorites. .
nova chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
cute! I love it,I'd like to see it in a series form with a little more action and more plot! We didn't see what happens to Eric. heheh
Miharu Kawashi chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
I like the story but a lot of things were not fully explained due to its short length. I think you could continue the story, but I'm sure you are busy and/or have multiple stories you're already working on.
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
Yep every single fic always being possessive.. but what can I say? I love them all..LOL
kimberlyann chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
loved it! your are an incredible writer. i'm still watching for amber linings, too.
lily-petal chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
This was a great story! Its not often that you have the honur of reading a great story, most of the stories on here a crap now, but yours im happy to say is one of the best ones ive read in a while!
87 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »