Reviews for Playing for Keeps
Issina chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
Wow...you are such a fabulous writer. I absolutly loved this piece. Kenshin all possesive...so freakin' sexy! What I would give to be Kaoru. I just love the way you portray them, bring them to life...it's amazing.
Cattitude chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
That was good! _
Akurone chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
Wow. This seems to be a really good fic. Plz R&R 1 of my fics.
Oni Isis chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
Ravyn you've really out done yourself...i'm gonna have to add you to my fave stories list...um is there going to be a sequel? I just love possessive Kenshin fics
Leigh4 chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
I think that what I like the most about this, is that even though Kenshin is so strong and skilled he never once used that against Kaoru. I've been ready many fics lately where he hits her out of anger, or abuses her emotionally, but she still loves him. That he had an excuss to do it. I disagree with that. If someones loves you, they would never raise a hand against you! I love the line where Kenshin said that he would never hurt her physically, and how he soothed her bruised from the other guy.
So I guess I want to say is thank you.
Will you be continueing this story at all?
Sooper Penguin chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
wow! awesome story. possessive fluff is awesome. great work! ]
Chibi Kiki chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
Oh! That wuz awsome! I am totally blushing! .
kaoru gal chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
i hate loggin in sometimes...but this was a really sweet fic! yep yep! 0
Silver Running Water chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
Procrastinating on your finals *waggles finger* actually, I shouldn't be talking. I am glad that this is the outcome though! Very productive. And cute, and well written of course. I loved how everything flowed and it was so sweet. Great job!
Aryanne chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
This story made me happy! Yes, I am a hopeless romantic. Why can't men like that exist in my life? Yes, I am sitting here with a dumb smile on my face at quarter after 3 in the morning, but it's worth it. Worth it ALL! _
Videl621 chapter 1 . 5/8/2004
good chapter, then again, every chapter you write is good! This is another one that will most likely keep me enthralled, can't wait for the next chapter. Til next time...
Videl621
animegurl23 chapter 1 . 5/8/2004
CONTINUE PLEASE! _
And by the way, when are you going to update for Blood Dawn, because i've been waiting for a while.
And I'm hoping that you will still continue because it's the best Vampire fic I've ever read!
87 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6