Reviews for WHODUNNIT?
Peter Gilles chapter 1 . 4/15/2005
Great work. It was nice to see the Riddler back to leaving those good old retro clues like 'The junction of row C and the aisle The rail yards at Sea Isle Junction' and it still being left to Robin to do the lateral thinking. I also loved the way that Batman would have never guessed iceberg lettuce. However, as usual, Alfred steals the show right at the end. Keep on writing!
Moma bear Emma Swan chapter 1 . 6/15/2004
You and your daughter are a good Team! Look forward to more from you!
Lorendiac chapter 1 . 5/21/2004
"How should I know, my fine flying rodent? I don't read other people's mail."
Coming from the Penguin, that line made me laugh for a moment. Villains getting all self-righteous sometime have that effect on me. :)
One thing that surprised me a trifle was that Riddler thought he could a) end up lurking in Bludhaven when Batman and Robin were following his trail, and yet b) avoid encounters with Nightwing. If I were in the Riddler's shoes, and only wanted Batman and Robin to come after me when I kidnapped a man from the Gotham area, I would have gone almost anywhere in the world except Bludhaven. I'm not saying this is a terrible flaw in your story; Riddler could have just assumed that Batman was too prideful to call in more help (such as Nightwing) which was a fairly accurate call on his part as far as it went.
funvince chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
Interesting story. I like how though the riddles aren't exactly new they still managed to give Batman and Robin some trouble. Very good for a first story.
Laughingly The Lark chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
Nice fic. I hope you write more.