Reviews for WHODUNNIT?
Peter Gilles chapter 1 . 4/15/2005
Great work. It was nice to see the Riddler back to leaving those good old retro clues like 'The junction of row C and the aisle The rail yards at Sea Isle Junction' and it still being left to Robin to do the lateral thinking. I also loved the way that Batman would have never guessed iceberg lettuce. However, as usual, Alfred steals the show right at the end. Keep on writing!
Marcie Gore chapter 1 . 6/15/2004
You and your daughter are a good Team! Look forward to more from you!
Lorendiac chapter 1 . 5/21/2004
"How should I know, my fine flying rodent? I don't read other people's mail."
Coming from the Penguin, that line made me laugh for a moment. Villains getting all self-righteous sometime have that effect on me. :)
One thing that surprised me a trifle was that Riddler thought he could a) end up lurking in Bludhaven when Batman and Robin were following his trail, and yet b) avoid encounters with Nightwing. If I were in the Riddler's shoes, and only wanted Batman and Robin to come after me when I kidnapped a man from the Gotham area, I would have gone almost anywhere in the world except Bludhaven. I'm not saying this is a terrible flaw in your story; Riddler could have just assumed that Batman was too prideful to call in more help (such as Nightwing) which was a fairly accurate call on his part as far as it went.
funvince chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
Interesting story. I like how though the riddles aren't exactly new they still managed to give Batman and Robin some trouble. Very good for a first story.
Laughingly The Lark chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
Nice fic. I hope you write more.