Reviews for Give Me A Reason
angel897 chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
love it
rogan85 chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
yummyyyyyyyyyyyy :D i love so much Rogan smut
wolverine & rogue are destined to be they are the true soulmate..specially in movieverse :D thk you
riversmoon chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
THIS was your first attempt? It was amazing! I like how you still kept them in character even during the smut. Great job!
Elmindreda chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
First, I have to say I adore this story. At this point, I can't even remember how many times I've read it. It's one of my favorites that I go back to over and over again when I need a really good "Rogan" story fix. I love, love, LOVE it.

But...a note. SHUDDERING is what your body does when it shakes from some type of chill or stress-whether it's psychological (mind) or physiological (body). STUTTERING is a speech defect that affects your speech patterns. For some people it is a daily problem, and for others, it only happens rarely during times of extreme stress.

SHUTTERING is what you do during a storm when you close the wooden shutters over your windows in order to keep the glass from getting broken. (Although, you could refer to "shuttering the mind" in regards to trying to keep a secret.)

Sorry...anal retentive school teacher. Lol. But I do LOVE your writing.
elwren75 chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
I love this; it was so perfect. I think you characterized them both perfectly-Marie's hesitation and Logan's (willingness to) demand that she try. I like the idea that the control of her mutation lies completely within herself. I wish they'd do something with that in the movies. Of course what I want to happen in the movies probably will never happen in the movies. That's why I've turned to fanfiction!
SawyerxUndone chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
You're amazing for writing this. You do smut very well.
lily chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
awwwwwwwww.

it was cute!
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
that was AWESOME, I really really enjoyed this..

THANKS:"D
SakuraLee91 chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
Really great detail. . .I really enjoyed reading it! :)
Panda Slippers chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
M good old fashion Rogan. Nice job with it. Even if it was smut [and there is nothing wrong with good smut], it was done in a very tasteful, well developed manor. :)
mudpuddledemon chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Yummy!
midnightblue08 chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
glad logan take the chance hehehhe

make more lol
maipigen chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
ouh, I think I just might have to buy me a fan here, that was wonderful. Would've love to seen a sequel, people reaction to badass W loving R in public...well, not iin in public, but in a relationship If ya know what I mena?

Well, happy writnig

Ditte Mai

it was great
Elliesmeow chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
i think your first attempt at smut went rather well. LOL I liked how you got past Rogue's ability. It was sweet and yet also believable. Thanks for posting.

-Ellie
SilverLunarStar chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
*squeals*

That was so~ good!

I had the same idea, about how she's the only one really stopping herself from "turning off" her skin, except I doubt I would have had them discover it that way...

D

I love it so much I'm adding it to my Fav. Stories list!

~*Eli