Reviews for One Of Us
frostfalcon chapter 20 . 8/23/2010
Odd... I haven't reviewed this one and it's been a favorite of mine for a long time. I was just re-reading it and thought I'd fix the lack of feed back. I love this story, you really handle the situation well and with care. Your stories are well written and I'm thankful that you take the time to share them with the rest of us.
GrimGregg chapter 20 . 10/12/2009
Ahh, i enjoyed this story very much. That bit with Archie was so sweet! My heart melted into damn goo...

One request. Can you hand over Sawyer and Cimino to me so i can TORTURE THEM SENSELESS AND MURDER VERY, VERY SLOWLY? I would appreciate it:)
krage chapter 12 . 8/24/2008
interesting story,i like the banter between the csi's
Grand Puba of All The Smurfs chapter 20 . 3/15/2008
Aw, mean of you to hurt Greg like that, but hell, who doesn't? Love this story.
thebondgirl chapter 20 . 2/18/2006
heyhey! absolutely LOVED the story!:):) great writing, great choice of events! i'm gonna go check to see if that sequel you mentioned is up and running yet! (it might be, but i don't know when this thing was updated, so i gotta find out for myself in a minute!) anyways, keep it up!:):)
thebondgirl chapter 8 . 2/17/2006
heyhey! yeah, i realy wish that i could finish reading the 20 chapters on here right now, but unfortunately it's 12:50 in the morning (or at night, depending on how you look at it), and i need to sleep at some point!lol:) anyways, AWESOME story so far, can't wait until i can get back to it!:):)
Taa chapter 20 . 8/12/2005
"HI" ...*SOB!* Wow! I loved that ASL bit.
BflyW chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
Fantsastic!

I read the complete story yesterday - couldn't stop. Didn't get inti bet until 3 hours passed midnight :-)

You are on my fav. author and alert list!
ladyjr16 chapter 20 . 6/3/2005
You made me cry ! *sniffs* XP I cannot wait for the sequal! *looks around* hurry please *puts you on Author Alert and Favorite* hurry please
catlover chapter 20 . 5/17/2005
I've read this and the chapters of the sequel that are up and I'm astounded. You are an incredible writer. I sure hope you are a writer in real life because your talent shouldn't be wasted. Altho I'm sad to see Greg get so hurt, you've done a phenomenal job on the whole experience, survivor's guilt, the safe place, etc. And I believe you've caught the voices of the characters and spoken truly with them. It's the kind of character development it would be nice to see on the show.

I'm so impressed and I want to encourage you to continue. Thanks for such an enjoyable and cathartic story. I'm champing at the bit for the continuation of the sequel. Thank you.
kittyluv chapter 20 . 5/16/2005
Very neat story. I'm going to go and read the sequel right now! *Leaves*...*Returns again* Oh yeah, maybe I should send this first huh? -; Right.. uh.. I'll be going now.
TDO3 chapter 6 . 5/9/2005
Yess!

You authors are my heroes.

More later :)
Gryvon chapter 20 . 3/15/2005
Wonderful story. Can't tell you how much I love it. *wanders over to read the sequel*
shacky20 chapter 20 . 2/18/2005
I found this yesterday and printed it off and read the whole thing in one day. I really loved it. I loved how you involved everyone, and Nick retisance at first at going to see Greg, then being there to save him and then never leaving his side. How everyone sat with him took care of him. Cannot wait to start the sequel. This was great and would highly recommend it.
Sillie chapter 20 . 2/7/2005