Reviews for A Legacy of Love
Ava chapter 67 . 11/18/2013
I loved legacy when it was on television. This weekend, I recalled the show and googled it, your story popped up and I enjoyed it greatly. I always thought about the deep, but brief, love story Sean and Marita shared before the canceling of the show, but you brought it to life. And you made it realistic and it was so well written. You portrayed not only the love but the unbelievable hurt that their forbidden love brought. Even though this couple suffered barbaric and archaic (one would believe) attitudes toward interracial love/marriage, we still and I have still have been affronted with. You are a wonderful writer, and you must always tell your stories.
Guest chapter 67 . 11/9/2012
Thank you for this great read - it kep me going through a stressful time when I have been busy with research - you have a gift of bringing the characters to life - hope you have continued with your writing.
Vuyo South Africa chapter 67 . 5/16/2011
Just read all the Chapters in three days. I watched the series years ago and was sad when it ended.

Yours was a fitting account of how the story continued. Thank you.

Vuyo
laramis chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
What a wonderful story! I so miss Legacy. I'm glad I stumbled onto your story.
Chigirl chapter 67 . 5/9/2008
Wonderful story! I read this whole fic in 24 hours. Yeah you can say that I have some time on my hands! It was brillant and angsty, and very romantic! Perfect!
calebonyqt chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
In my previous review, I tried to say that I had seen clips of Legacy on youtube. I am so glad that you had this story on fanfiction. I hope that they will release a DVD of all the episodes. I missed the last ones that aired the summer of 19. I am still hoping for a reunion show. I know its crazy, but a girl can dream.
calebonyqt chapter 67 . 3/10/2008
Wow! What a fantastic story! I recently saw clips of the first few episodes of Legacy on and remember how excited I had been about that series and how disappointed I was when it was cancelled. I don't even think I saw the last 4 or 5 episodes that aired in the summer of 19. I immediately thought of checking to see if anyone had written anything on Legacy. I was pleasantly suprised. I've enjoyed all of the fanfiction, even the ones on other websites, but I have to say yours is the best. It included all of the cast which I loved and then some.

I am glad I didn't have to wait to read each chapter. I stayed up all night one night reading this story. I finally had to go to sleep, but I had a hard time letting the story go until I could return to finish it. I hope you decide to try to publish it. I really feel there is an audience out there that would really enjoy a "Legacy" book. I hope they do a mini-series with a true conclusion with the original cast. Maybe a story that starts with Lexy engagement.

Thank you so much for writing this story. I was able to see a possible end to characters I really felt did not get a chance to be fully explored on television, Love is truly colorblind and I thank God that our country has come a long way since those days. We still have a ways to go though...
rhonda chapter 67 . 11/10/2006
I finally finished reading the story. Great ending! I'm starting to reread it because the first time I was doing a lot of skimming through...I was so afraid it would have a sad ending. Even at the wedding I was sure someone would pop out of the woods with a rifle or something! Now I can enjoy reading it without worrying about some tragedy occurring.
cola chapter 67 . 5/26/2006
Ursa,

I had dropped out of reading towards the last 2 chapters due to a job change. But today I finished reading, and again, you have surpassed any expectations I have ever had in a Legacy story. This was by far the best story written. Thank you for spending your time and pouring your love and skill into it. Cola
Alisa chapter 67 . 5/21/2006
I have enjoyed reading your story over the past few years. You have done a fantastic job with it, I also thank and applaud you for continuing the story even after the fact. Brava!
mjmm chapter 67 . 4/1/2006
I would just like to say it has been a pleasure reading your story. I enjoyed every chapter and I thank you for completing it.I'm at a lost for words because this is really the end:( It was beautifully written as always.I hope you write more fanfiction in the future. I wish look in school and take care and God Bless always.
sherri chapter 67 . 3/26/2006
very nice ending, overall i love the story. i am glad there is still some legacy lovers out there. i was also wondering if you know where i can locate the fic called Moments and Ribbons fair. if so please email me.

thanks

sherri

P.S. great story
priscilla chapter 67 . 3/21/2006
wow, I can't believe its over, Thank you, its been really lovely, almost like the show never ended for me. Thanks for taking the time and I hope you're proud of you work and that you enjoyed it.
YH chapter 67 . 3/20/2006
Oh chica,

I'm sorry to see this great journey come to an end. I felt like I was watching the show still.

You're a great writer and I'm sure I speak for everyone that has followed your story that we will happily wait for you to develop and write your next Legacy story. Did you notice that's a when, not an if.

Thanks for the great story, the great characters, and for taking me back to a great show.

Oh yeah, the epilogue was great. It was nice seeing how they lives turned out. I thinik Sean is right, it's a girl.

Best of luck with school,

Yash
babsbunny chapter 67 . 3/20/2006
I am sorry see this wonderful story come to an end. I was a fan of the show. This was a great continuation. But who shot Asa?

I am looking forward to your future stories.