Reviews for A Legacy of Love
briana chapter 63 . 1/30/2006
Yay! They're finally getting married! That was a pretty close call for Vivian. Can't wait to read more!
hawaiianbelle chapter 63 . 1/23/2006
thank goodness ned got rid of vivian! hope isaac forget lousville and stay. cant wait for wedding!
cola chapter 63 . 1/23/2006
you HAVE to know that when I read this story, it is the highlight of my day. The suspense, the love story, the drama.. you are so articulate and word everything so beautifully! I can't wait for more!
Shanel chapter 63 . 1/21/2006
Great chapter! But can you just shoot Vivian and put her and all of us out of misery LOL
briana chapter 62 . 1/18/2006
Aww, Clay came to the wedding! Wish I could say the same thing for Isaac. :( Maybe towards the end of the ceremony he'll show up?

I wonder who Vivian'll run into when she gets on the property. That confrontation will be very interesting.
Yash chapter 62 . 1/11/2006
Welcome back and happy new year! Go Clay for being man enough to come to the wedding.

Oy vey, Vivian. What is she up to? No good that's what. Who is going to stop her?
cola chapter 62 . 1/10/2006
ooh, every time you end one chapter with a happy ending, you follow it up with the flip side. We likey! More more more
hawaiianbelle chapter 62 . 1/10/2006
ugh vivian just wont go away if she mess up the wedding i go have hurt her lol! marita dress sound pretty. wonderful chptrs!
briana chapter 60 . 12/30/2005
Good convo with Sean and Issac, and with Marita and Clay. I hope they come around.

Can't wait for the wedding!

More please!
mjmm chapter 60 . 12/24/2005
Another wonderful chapter, but I'm starting to wonder how long the happiness will last. Besides Isaac and Clay everything else is going smoothly. As always I look forward to next chapter. Happy Holidays everyone:)
Genetta chapter 60 . 12/22/2005
I have been reading your story and I am enjoying it very much. Every week I check and see if a new chapter is up. You are a wonderful writer and I am glad that you are keeping Legacy alive in our hearts and minds. I wait patiently for your next installment of A Legacy Of Love.
hawaiianbelle chapter 60 . 12/21/2005
aw sean give marita ring sigh they so happy im so excited for them! i hope isaac and clay come to wedding. love sean confront isaac about hurtin marita.

the family suffering bad cause of jerermy though i want ned to find him i think it will make thing worse for everbody. great chptr cant wait for weddng!
cola chapter 60 . 12/20/2005
good, so good. Can't wait for more. Keep up the good work
briana chapter 59 . 12/10/2005
Man, I thought that Vivian was going to try to blackmail Sean somehow since she got him free. Glad that didn't happen. Hopefully she'll leave Sean alone for good now. Who shot Asa btw?

I hate that Issac is acting the way that he is. It's a shame. That's his only baby girl, and he acting a mess. Hopefully it'll change in time for the wedding.

Ned really needs to find Jeremy before anyone else does. If not, only the worst of the worst could happen.

Can't wait for the wedding! I wonder if something will go down.

Both chptrs were great. Can't wait for the next one!
hawaiianbelle chapter 59 . 12/6/2005
glad sean got cleared i hope vivian is gone for good! i hate her!

poor jermey i hope ned can get him out of mess he in.

isaac has to come to the wedding it'll be just mean if he dont.

i love mariita and sean sigh. hope they marry with no more stuff get in way. anthr great chptr!
304 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »