Reviews for Brothers
Bunny1 chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
SO sweet!
Anonymous Sister of the Author chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
i love this story! i love how the ruh, kodo, and podo knew what to do with tao. just so you know, though, your story isn't marked complete. just thought i'd let you know...

ASOTA
Jess's Cadaver chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
this is so sweet and sad. dar takes such good care of tao... and tao! poor baby. but he is loved by dar and ruh and all the rest of their companions, so he will be alright. thank you so much for this fic. it is lovely. :) *HUG*
lime juice chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
One word: WOW
beastmaster-bride chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
awesome! i loved it. fantastic and you reall captured the friendship between the two very well. i wish there was more. adios
Kim chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
omg, that was amazing, it made me wanna cry. mainly because Tao is may favourite character and i hate seeing him hurt.

Altho i did think u went a bit to far with the sexual abuse. that was a bit gross. Most of it was realistic and well described.

But seriously, what a tearjerker. and thats a good thing
madamwolf chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
This was a great story I luv beastmaster fics and there should be more but what can ya do.

This story was so sad and poor poor Tao I feel bad now. But keep up the good work.
angel74 chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
wow... this is amazing. Well done!
Bec2 chapter 1 . 5/20/2005
This was just so wonderful... I wish there had been more fics based off of The Beastmaster TV series. I've always loved the deep love and friendship Dar and Tao had for eachother. This fic showed all that beautifully... especially with the horrorible evil that had been done to Tao.

I love that the animals knew and were there to help too.

I'm adding this to my favorites list because I loved it that much. Thank you!
Stormchilde chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
*wipes tears*

Great story, very emotional and heart wrenching.
Melpomene blue chapter 1 . 12/8/2004
Poor darlin'.
Violet chapter 1 . 10/18/2004
I have just begun watching this show as SciFi channel is now running it. I'm fascinated by it. And your story was so...terrifying and touching at the same time. I have only seen a handful of episodes, but your writing pulled me right in. I liked the closeness between these two; so many people scoff that two men could care about each other so very much in a brotherly way that transcends all else. Your writing did this beautifully. I admit I cringed quite a bit at Tao's extensive injuries, but it only served to demonstrate Dar's dedication to his friend, his brother. I would love to read more 'Beastmaster' stories from you, if you are so inclined!
Drink Sparky Cola chapter 1 . 8/16/2004
Hm, very .. thorough story. I liked that Dar felt such a brotherly bond with Tao, though they seemed a bit... closer.. in this story than what we normally see on the show.

In any case, this fic was incredibly heart-breaking, you almost made me cry at points, but I like the reaffirmation of their relationship at the end, and of their morals. It worked well with the theme of the story.

Good job,

Kara
niyanna chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
WRITE MORE! WRITE MORE! PLEASE!
starfish chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
that was lovely... it clearly showed true friendship and word choice was great!