Reviews for Something in the Eyes
JubileeKnight chapter 3 . 4/30
This was a wonderful story! I love the connection between Susan and Sarah, and between Darien and Susan, and this way of bringing Susan back to Aslan!
Susan M. M chapter 3 . 3/22
I know Sarah/Jareth stories are popular, but they've always made as little sense to me as Dramione stories. This is the first S/J romance I actually found believable. I loved Susan's consort's backstory and Susan and Sarah recognizing each other. Not bad, not bad at all.
hearagain chapter 3 . 7/27/2016
Lovely story. I really enjoyed this crossover. Thanks for sharing.
Anaih323 chapter 3 . 3/10/2016
Haha, quite well done. Loved it!
ElvishKiwis Venerated Ancestor chapter 1 . 11/18/2015
I REALLY REALLY REALLY like this one!
Poor Susan.
I have always wondered by what means Aslan would restore her to 'faith' in him.
I think your take on it is wonderful and even more so that you have used Sarah to be a catlyist.
It is funny how objects can sometimes be the link to a precious God-ward thought. I have often thought that with works of art.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/13/2014
Most excellently done. By the Lion's Mane, you surely must be a faithful
Follower of Aslan/Jesus. Well done.
mae-E chapter 3 . 6/20/2014
i have to say that this is a most inventive and creative story! i liked how you enter wove everything rather well. I thought the choice of creating an original character for susan was quite interesting, but since you were going for a more book version of susan than a movie version it makes sense. now i read both the books and seen the movies i thought susan was dark haired,

well good work.
Honoria Granger chapter 3 . 9/8/2013
Lovely. Just lovely. Thank you much. (And I wouldn't mind a sequel...)
Honoria Granger chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Oh, this is absolutely wonderful. Made me cry, in fact. I've always been sorry for Queen Susan, and for Jareth and Sarah too, so this is perfect. Thank you so much for the great read!
Queen Katrina the Seafarer chapter 3 . 4/30/2013
I just found the story and have read it in it's entirety and I want a sequel. Well, you don't have to if you don't want to. Half the time through the whole thing, I was bouncing and squeeing. You've crossed Narnia and Labyrinth and added Christianity to it. Can we be... friends forever now? I loved everrryyything. Plot, and how it was written. ermigosh, it was so goooooooooooooooooooooooooood. I can't stop raving. So. Dang. Good. I should probably stop now as this is coming off as a rant. You... my friend... are amazing.
kol chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
watch?vN3Ib08XWFKg&listUUVgI5PFvFiqYvCKBzAX5gkA &index22
Nanenna chapter 3 . 10/28/2011
This was absolutely wonderful! I enjoyed reading this immensely, I love how well everything fit together and just... everything!
AradiaLoveless chapter 3 . 9/28/2011
Such a lovely story..you worked both stories well and it was a great read! Great Job!
zoe alice chapter 3 . 7/21/2011
Well, it's a very nice story, well-written in any way but - imho - character development. I've never gone for "misunderstood Jareth." But it's cute.
zoe alice chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
I'm not sure how the timing works as far as Sarah's and Susan's relative ages, and that mention of the internet, but I'm willing to make a stretch. I'm more concerned about Jareth being ooc. This from a non J/S shipper, so I'll review again once I've finished and see what I think then.