Reviews for Smoke
Aevylonya chapter 3 . 11/25/2008
I'm guessing this is a completely abandoned story, but I just wanted to write a review all the same, to tell you that it has peaked my interest (this doesn't happen very often). Your writing is good, albeit with some errors - you could, perhaps, profit from having a good beta-reader, and your chapters are very short, but still, the story is interesting, and I like how you've written it from Ron's p.o.v. If you should ever feel like continuing, let me know!
Luvs2read chapter 3 . 7/27/2007
please continue! and please-be gentle when you come to harry...

im not sure if i'll be able to handle it if he's a pyscho [
Dreamer22 chapter 3 . 6/24/2005
So I know that this is a WIP, but it was all posted on the same day and hasn't been updated since, and having just read it now, I am quite fond of it and do hope you update it in the near future.

As I so formally stated, this is very well written and I quite enjoyed it! Update soon!
Lucia Gilgalad chapter 3 . 6/8/2004
this story is incredible! keep it coming!
Boom-Rhapsody chapter 3 . 5/28/2004
Um... HELLO? Where are you? Sit your butt down in front of the computer and continue! stupid cliffhanger, i wish to know what happens! hurry, before i lose it! j/k, but seriously, continue!
Kim chapter 3 . 5/18/2004
You are the reason at the moment I am still looking into fanfiction. Please hurry this is a good story.
Potterfan8807 chapter 3 . 5/12/2004
Please do pcik up i think the story is pretty good...i like it.
quiet chapter 3 . 5/9/2004
really looking forward to your next chapter, i'm intrigued as to what is going to happen next