Reviews for My Day
Tsunade's Apprentice chapter 5 . 2/25/2012
I loved it all! I couldn't even tell you my favourite bit - it was just all so good!

Well done Naruto for putting Sakura in her place, she deserved it back then.

Really, I just loved it all. It's a great fic and well done for writing it!
Presumptuous Cynic chapter 5 . 6/26/2010
From the Mcdonalds theme song, "I'm loving it," I AM LOVING THIS STORY! PLEASE CONTINUE.
elfspirit7 chapter 5 . 8/17/2009
Awesome! Please update as soon as you can, can't wait to read the next chapter XD!
iceechica chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
thats really good, even if it is a little sad

but is naruto 14 or 4?
madder red chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
aw... so sweet.. but naruto's just a teensy bit self pitying in the middle, not very him..
L'autre monde chapter 5 . 11/27/2007
This is a really pretty story... which isn't a word I'd usually use to describe a story. But it gives me warm-and-fuzzies. Yeah.
Alasoi chapter 5 . 8/24/2007
Very good story, I really liked the 2nd chapter, I think that one was the best.
JadeTiger chapter 5 . 8/11/2007
i wish you hadn't stoped this story, i was kinda interested to see if naruto was going to go off to see if he had any other family members.
SongoftheDarquePhoenix chapter 5 . 8/6/2007
-smiles sadly- These shorts are wonderful.
menolly1019 chapter 5 . 6/29/2007
I'm going to be a meany and not review right now. If author's can get pissy and tempermental, then reviewers and readers can too. Like it though. Happy Writing.
The Tigeress chapter 5 . 4/25/2007
I really like your fic so far. You do an excellent job of making Naruto's change believable. One thing I think you should know is that in chapter 4 you made an error in how honorifics work; you reversed -kun and no honorific.

"-kun: This suffix is used at the end of boys' manes to express familiarity or endearment. It is also sometimes used by men amongst friends, or when addressing someone younger or of a lower station." and "-[blank]: ...The lack of honorific means that the speaker has permission to address the person in a very intimate way. Usually, only family, spouses, or very close friends have this kind of permission. Known as yobisute, it can be gratifying when someone who has earned the intimacy starts to call one by one's name without an honorific. But when that intimacy hasn't been earned, it can be very insulting." This can be found at the begining of clamp books and quite possibly on Keep up the good writing!
Gawd Complex chapter 5 . 3/28/2007
Angsty but.. nice. :D

I would've asked for an update if I hadn't seen the date of the last time you updated. xD

So, I'll just say it's a very nice story. ;3
yllom21 chapter 5 . 2/18/2007
Interesting story. Well written and nicely done.
turquoisewaters chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
this is unbelievable. usually i hate it when people describe naruto as a "oh pity me" person, but this just works. Lovely, lovely
Itallia chapter 5 . 1/6/2007
Ah, I'm curious about these stories now...