Reviews for Van Helsing 2: Shards of Avalon
very cool
ndavid chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
nice
angel de acuario chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Actualisa pronto , tu Fic esta interesante .
Shinzhon chapter 5 . 4/12/2009
This fanfic is very popular is it? I wopuld like to be like you... know everything on Morgan's legends, write Van Helsing's fanfic...

I'm just a kid... but a day, I will rula the world MOUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! (laught typically french... Frenchies rules!)
Shinzhon chapter 4 . 4/12/2009
So, what's the problem? Morgan is an ennemy or an allie? I don't understand? She's bad! very bad!

PS: I wrote a story obout her on this site _ but it's in french and it's a crossover... sorry...
Shinzhon chapter 2 . 4/12/2009
I'm very sad... to don't understand everything... I would like read this fic but, I can't read because I don't understant many things...

but, I'll read everything! your entire fanfic! in the hope of read more english _
Shinzhon chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
Morgan the Fey?

I'm very interested by your story and this legend... my name is Morgane xD (in france, we write like that _)

your fanfic is great! I read the next quick don't worry xD

if you understant what say because... I d'ont speak englaish so godd because I'm french and I'm just 14... (this things I know by heart xD)
Nickolaus Pacione chapter 24 . 9/15/2008
Good to see that my creation made it into the story, and it allowed me to give them a little history because the time frame of the third House of Spiders (there's a three and it's out on NSP Books for the last two years.)

Good to see you kept this sucker going. I am writing more horror and it's been getting published. You should try to submit out if you got some longer original short stories.
bluedragon1836 chapter 24 . 8/14/2008
dude, this story rocks! I loved the movie and I believe very much that you have stayed true to the characters from said movie. Awesome story!
Celtic Aurora chapter 19 . 11/29/2007
Hi! I just wanted to say that I think your story is awesome(even though I haven't finished reading it yet lol)! It's an interesting story, and I think that this would also be a GREAT idea for the second movie(if they ever make one-which they should)!

Anyways, I'm gonna try to finish reading it, but I just wanted to say it was awesome!

-Aurora

PS: I liked the trailer write-up at the end of this chapter, too! I've seen some trailer writeups for potential sequels, and this was really good, I could almost see the images...kinda like a trailer playing in my head! But I've never heard of "Eternal" by Evanescence. Is it a newer song or something? I'm just curious because I'm a HUGE Evanescence fan!
adele chapter 24 . 12/27/2004
This is a great story, one of the best i've ever read. I'm glad Carl lives and I bet the sequel will be great too.
adele chapter 11 . 12/27/2004
I've been reading other people's reviews and it would be funny to see the look on the face of Jineete finding out about Carl and the barmaid. Good story so far.
adele chapter 10 . 12/27/2004
Carl is my favorite character and HE was so cute and fuuny in the film. The actor who played him was so cute as well (I can't remember his name). Van helsing is one of the ebst films i've ever seen. And at the end of Draclua the book, they do kill him at the end. (I've got the book).
otakugal15 chapter 19 . 12/12/2004
DUDE! This is the most awesome fanfic I've come across. It's hard to find good Van Helsing stories on the net and I'm very nit picky about them. But this...so awesome! It's very well written and the plot is just...wow! And the trailer here at the end of this chapter, I swear to God, I can literally see it being played on the tv. I can hear the music, see the scenes, see the tag line, etc. If there was a way to send this story to Stephen Sommers, I would so totally say SEND IT! This would make an awesome movie. Hugh Jackman would be great! And the past of Gabirel...AH! Tho, the woman playing Mina Harker in TLoEG, she looks a bit too old...I would go for someone a little bit younger. Not sure who tho...Oh well. I hope that you do yer sequal! Cause as soon as I get done with this, I'll be waiting in anticipation for the sequal! O