Reviews for Van Helsing 2: Shards of Avalon
Sunsetcheetah chapter 2 . 5/11/2004
This sounds like it's going to be an interesting story. Can't wait to see the next chapter. Although I do say that I think Anna really died because she was tied to Dracula since he is a part of her family and when he died she died. Anyway good job in catching peoples attention_
Check ya later CAtz!
Countess Verona Dracula chapter 2 . 5/10/2004
Haha, Carl really IS the menace to society here! LOL! But we all love him anyway! I also love your story (almost as much as I love Carl!) You really keep the characters in character to far, and your weapons are really unique. I'm reading the Mists of Avalon right now, so Morgan Le Fay was a real draw too!
~ Arlen
snowbunny3 chapter 2 . 5/10/2004
i like this story so far but... more Carl please i love him. He's so funny :) _
Sairahiniel chapter 2 . 5/10/2004
Woot woot another chapter! I think you should read my story;o) Tis a crossover with the mummy ;o) Well gotta ruun! Keep updating! I love Van Helsing fics! *Sigh* Hugh Jackman...You know velkin was pretty hot too.
Trust Witness chapter 2 . 5/10/2004
YAH! You updated! That was good _ You're very creative... bwahaha, glad you liked my idea _
I do love Carl, but it's probably a good idea he's not coming... Sounds dangerous! Can't wait for your update!
WW
Hugh Jackman rocks!
zed chapter 2 . 5/10/2004
why isn't Carl going on this mission? He had most of the funny parts in the film it won't be the same without him. Also why didn't Carl like the blacksmith?
Knight chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
I love your story! I've always been interrested in anything (however remotely) connected to King Arthur. Please write more!
Kmia chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
Once again you amaze me, I have seen the movie and this is everything compared to what to the movie are you sure you didn't right it? I am asn author and I make the odd mistake like how i mispelled many of my words but oh wel nobody cares... I love you, your amazing and jason is being an ass, yah well i will not be wasting anymore of your time, I luv yah alot...
Luv You know who:);)
lembas7 chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
cool. I'm intruiged, and I'm wondering if you're going to do anything with the MANY mentions made of a "vague reference to the Left Hand of God" deal (*hint, HINT*). anywho, you're in possession of wonderfully working grammar skills, the plot appears to be moving forward in both a swift and complex fashion, and I'd dearly love to find out what's coming next!
K.K.C chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
Great start. I saw the movie on Friday. I loved it and couldn't wait for a section on here to be made for it. Keep up the good work and update soon. Speaking of updating, I should get going...;)
Luthien Saralonde chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
This is a very good story. I love the plot. Please write more soon.
Sairahiniel chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
Hey, I'm interested! I just saw the movie on friday! Premire night! It was fun! ) WRite more pls!
Star Mage1 chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
I like it so far.
aragonvaar chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
Good concept, solidly executed, but two nits:
-The Arthurian mythology is public domain. You don't need copyright disclaimers for Morgana, unless you're heavily influenced by some particular version of her from an actual novel or film.
-I don't think the Cardinal's quite such a pill as you make him out to be. My impression was that he's gruff but good-hearted, exasperated w/ VH for being destructive and occasionally clueless about the Bigger Picture. There's a long step from that to "don't care about humanity at all."
Detroit chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
So far so good. I just saw the movie last night and loved it. Keep up the good work.
258 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 Next »