Reviews for Van Helsing 2: Shards of Avalon
Ebon Flow chapter 3 . 11/16/2004
Your story is so kick ass I love it I am obsessed with feys and morgan le feye

The

Gothic vampire
Ebon Flow chapter 2 . 11/16/2004
this story is so kick ass i love it i am obsessed with feys and morgan le feye

The

Gothic Vampire
ShadowHawk chapter 24 . 10/22/2004
great fic you got here
xImmortalx chapter 24 . 10/5/2004
o, i get it now. lol. i like the ending. and there's a sequel! YAY!
Nickolaus Pacione chapter 21 . 9/23/2004
I was looking for where you wrote the spiders into there. And for those who wonder about the spiders from them they came from a short story I wrote called "House of Spiders." They are a very nasty little creation I did for a contest called Reality Check originally, now they appear in a book called Collectives In A Foresaken Landscape. I am going to publish you the next Anthology I am doing - the one I have now just got filled. But you can go ahead and pick up a copy of the book on What chapter do you have Van Helsing playing around with them.
Emeraldjewel chapter 24 . 9/21/2004
Hey there, I just stumbled onto this story like two or three weeks ago, and just managed to finish reading it. I have to say, it is undoubtably the best Van Helsing fic on this site. Love the originallity, the plot, everything. I am very happy to see that you keep Van Helsing in character, along with Carl and others. I've been a little disappointed lately with some stories who keep the main chacracters, especially Gabriel, out of character. Mina Harker is awesome in this story too, I've noticed some of your concerns and your attempts at trying to make her as non-Mary Sue as possible, and you're doing great. Mina Harker is in no way a Mary Sue, not in my eyes anyway. You know, by reading the trailer for this story, I can actually imagine this story as the actual sequel to the movie. Actually, I'm almost wishing that the sequel would in fact be Shards of Avalon. Maybe you should try sending it in to Universal or Stephen Sommers or something. I know it's really hard to accomplish such a thing, but you know, this story is that good. Oh, and what's this? You have another sequel? Sounds interesting, I think I'll start reading that now. Keep up the excellent work.
DoodilyDoo chapter 24 . 9/20/2004
BRAVO! BRILLIANT! I loved it. Congrats, and i am eagerly anticipating the sequal!
Doodilydoo chapter 19 . 9/20/2004
Oh my gosh, I LOVED the trailer.. it was brilliant! Especially the parts with Carl : I don't see how this is an improvement.

hahahahaah
Trinity Van Helsing chapter 24 . 9/14/2004
I haven't read that far but I can't wait to read this next story.
fanfiction fanatic chapter 24 . 9/12/2004
hey i can't wait for the fallen...well anyways loved it to death and good luck bye
Grissom chapter 24 . 9/9/2004
Yay! New chapter! Wait...it's the last one...Oh no! What am I supposed to look forward to in my inbox now? *looks around nervously* I guess I'll just have to work on my own stuff then...*sighs*

Anywho! Great chapter. I know I always say that, but it's true! I liked the way that you started off the chapter as Fallon telling the story (BTW, is Fallon's name some kind of play on Colin Farrell? Just wondering, cause it seems that way!). And his wife, who I still wonder why you put her name in quotes, and son always interupting. Little quirks like that seem to bring the story to life. And, cue the 'aws'. They named their baby Gabriel!

Interesting bit with poor Mina not being cured of her vampire curse, but it's never that easy, is it? And an odd bit with the shard of the sheath. It was actually IN her arm? That's odd! Along with the conversation about wearing colours...Will we be seeing Gabriel in something other than his usual black in the sequel? Oh, and I'm sure the major shippers will be happy with the ending! I liked it as well, but I'm not the one who will be jumping up and down while sitting in my chair (Judging by some of the reviews, that's what a few of your readers will be doing!) Great ending!

Ooh! Sneak peek (trailer) of the sequel! Hmm...also looks very interesting! Unfortunately, I don't recognize either of the names given to the vampires. But the mention of Gabriel being stuck under ice seems (probably morbid) but promising! Oh, and you took my song idea! Actually, I'd abandoned the thought of using that song after they used it in the commercial for "The Grid". I don't know if they have that show up in Canada. Probably not. It's very much American based. But I've chosen to use another Evanescence song if I ever get around to writing a trailer. I've never done that before, but I'm going to give it a shot! Funny how so many Evanescence songs seem to fit movies and stuff...

And beware the Carl-loving mob. They are a terrible force to be reckoned with...*shiver*

Thing your chemistry class is bad? You're lucky you didn't have the teacher I had in high school! Chemistry is very hands-on, right? Well, he'd come in, write the assignment on the board, and tell us to do it! No instruction or anything. I suppose I have that much to look forward to in college.

Ah...the ever popular evil twin episode! That one was great; kind of a mixture of The Exorcist, you think? *grin* I picture Doggett getting pea soup thrown up onto his nice pretty suit...In case you haven't noticed, I never liked him. Anyway! There were only two episodes that ever freaked me out. One is just gross. It's the one where it's all set in the 50's and it shows some kind of spider stuff coming out of a guys mouth. *shivers* The other one was where a woman was carving "Brother" or "Sister" into people's chests because her grandfather did it years before. Don't know why, but that one kept me from sleeping for a little while. Like half-an-hour.

As for the Mary-Sue thing, I don't think I have anything to worry about! I'm adding, actually, two original characters that are somewhat...'main' characters, though the star is always Van Helsing. While they have their own strengths, they won't outshine Gabriel! And I will, of course, let you beta my story! That'd be great!

Looking forward to the new story, whenever it goes up. (*grin* I can beta for you if you want!) I guess I should go work on my fic now, shouldn't I?

~Gris (Very 'chatty' and somewhat avoiding going back to 'work'.)
Scholar chapter 24 . 9/9/2004
My dear the only thing I would throw at you are flowers! That story was magnigifcant! I am very much looking forward to the sequel. I loved the trailer. Post it soon! -Scholar
Midnight-Ophelia chapter 24 . 9/9/2004
YAHO! The end of the story I just can't beleve it! Oh, I get excited

over the little things too. I think the credits were a nice touch to the end.

BTW, That tralier was kick ass! I think that the person to play Elizabeth Bathory should be Selma Blare. I think that she would be very good at it.

Elizabeth Bathory has fasanated me for the longest time, it's about time that someone came up with something a little more origenal(i know i spelled that wrong) i was geting tired of all the 'Dracula Return's' storys, they were really starting to annoy me.

But anyway I look forward to your sequel

and I will be there from the very begining,so look for my reviews.

sincerly,

morwinda

PS: I have a Vampire book. It has all the definations of all the diferent types of vampires or anything that's related to them. Like it has the deferent movies, books, places were they can be found, people that have to do with Vampires, how to kill a vampire, and how to become a vampire or if you were born one. It's even got a huge paragraph on Elizabeth Bathory. And my fav, the myth that if you were born in a certen country and born with blue eyes you could be a vampire. Now I've got to go, i'm once again in the computer lab with a teacher breathing over my shoulder. TTFN!
J chapter 24 . 9/9/2004
ah, true true with the Antioch Grenade... *shakes head at the scene on the "Count of three, no more, no less"*

whoops, mebbe i shouldn't have mentioned that making a flamethrower is almost as easy as a flammable aerosal plus lighter (kids, do NOT try this at home, unless you're surpervised by a licensed pyrotechnician). then again, a gas-powered crossbow isn't THAT far off, considering the gatling gun... *laughs at the part of "Why can't I have one of those?" -VH "you've never went against vampires, have you?" -Carl* if push comes to shove, wonder what would happen if Carl got his hands on liquid nitrogen... monster popsicles, anyone?

you have to admit, Erised's take on Gabriel and Vlad's past is unsurpassed (yet).

VH OST (original soundtrack)? muchos excellente! my favorite would be the part where Vlad and his brides are flying to the windmill at the beginning, Track 2 or 3 i think. for some reasons, i like parts that have choir singers in music (depending). pounding and gothic, especially the Masquarade (can't spell!) track. *shivers*
HyperCaz chapter 24 . 9/8/2004
GREAT ENDING! *grins happily* I went through a stage where kissing was really stupid and not worthy to be part of a plot line...yes...my attitude as changed...I watch lots of chickflicks...I cheered when Van Helsing kissed Anna in the movie...*sighs happily* I cheered in this one too.

eek. enough with the kawaii.

sequel sounds pretty good! I can't wait!

I'm so excited...I got the DVD the other day...and a Van Helsing key ring...ah bliss...I loved the bloopers...

and remember kids, Murray Wheelan is no stiff.
258 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »