Reviews for p 235 to 237
DGfleetfox chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
This was hilarious! Dude, it's like you know exactly what I want to read! So glad I decided to check out more stuff you had posted here :)
Inveigler chapter 1 . 3/2/2009

I was laughing throughout the entire fic, from the first line up until the very last. "The good mood lasted until the first dwarf." Ha.

I also loved the Lockhart and Buffy interaction, especially the "It's through his chest. With an axe" comment.

Whew, okay, now that I have finished reading this, I can safely eat my lunch now without choking. Unless I decided to reread it. Again.
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
Sparrowling chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
love it plz make a sequel
NiteOwl416 chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
That was absolutely hilarious! I loved Buffy's remark about the fastest way to a man's heart. I can just imagine the look on Snape's face!
MarbleGlove chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
Fabulous. Pure fluff and I love it that way. A bit like eating cotton candy with my brain. "No, it's through the chest with an ax" and "you were so bendy." Hee. I laugh.
Tommy14 chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
Very cute...I loved Buffy's teasing comments to Severus. I'm thinking that it was Bill who was with Buffy the night before?
TheOtherSide chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
I can't stop laughing. Seriously. It's really not fair, because my stomach's going to be hurting in a few seconds, and that's never fun. This fic was absolutely hilarious, and I give you many props for Buffy's lines. Nice job. (:
Tiffany chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
veryy funny i really loved it
rcaqua chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
Great ficlet. Any chance you can do a bigger story to go with this, and maybe have this as one of the chapters or something?
teaonthestairs chapter 1 . 10/16/2004
Hehe! What an amusing ficlit, loved everything in it but especially Buffy's comment to Lockhart, highly amusing.
Tiffany chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
Heh heh poor clueless Lockhart. He's so dumb but yay for Buffy and Sev. Could you be persuaded to do a sequel? hm could you?
Enjael chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
Pretty funny! I seem to have come into the middle of things, so I'm off to find the rest!
LaRoseMinuit chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
more! funny, funny, funny fun. Just a thought, though. If lockhart's teaching DADA, what does Buffy teacher? and do they know she's the slayer? anyway, please continue this, if only for another chapter.
sampotz chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
I love this! I just can't stop grinning. Didn't you write Damascus Gate? I thought I recognized your style. I hope you write more soon.