Reviews for To melt a heart of ice
anime-freek-89 chapter 21 . 8/5/2004
good ending. it was made for this story. ciao.
anime-freek-89 chapter 20 . 6/28/2004
oh no! they have a new enemy! plz dont let 'em die! it would be so sad! so sad!

anyways...i love the story, thx, ciao.
Venusaria chapter 19 . 6/9/2004
Its so cute! I love it!
just me chapter 19 . 6/8/2004
Great story...kinda rushed into this chapter though...i would have liked to have known what happened in those winters that passed! lol, anyways, it's still a great story...and i was just wondering, is Sesshomaru a human or a demon in this story? i got a little confused in the earlier chapters. lol, can't remeber which ones though. anywho, Update when you can!
sesshomarusbabe2112 chapter 19 . 6/7/2004
is she a prego? i think she is pregnant. morning sickness. the chapter was cool but a little too short
sesshomarusbabe2112 chapter 16 . 5/28/2004
aw such fluff. I really enjoyed it Ja Ne
sesshomarusbabe2112 chapter 15 . 5/24/2004
the last three chapters were soo Koul. how could sesshy be going soft? hm i know arkwyn duh, right?
sesshomarusbabe2112 chapter 12 . 5/18/2004
aw intreging
sesshomarusbabe2112 chapter 9 . 5/16/2004
omg i loved it and the last chapter. but when will fluff come in? just wondering later
Illusional.Rain chapter 6 . 5/12/2004
inteesting story so and update cuz i want to find out who it was_
pitter-patter chapter 4 . 5/11/2004
Hello!
I love your story, it's got a REALLY cool storyline and you are a really good writer too!
Just one little thing, I just thought that the kiss between Snow and Sess was a little early, cuz in the show sess is a cold unemotional creature (except to rin ) but it's your story, so I guess you can twist that :)
Other than that, LOVE IT!
sesshomarusbabe2112 chapter 3 . 5/9/2004
not a cliff hanger! "feh" i enjoyed it.
MissKagome chapter 3 . 5/9/2004
Well thank you very much!
I am intending to keep updating this story a few times every week.
Guardian-of-the-night chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
Great story you've got there! I'm interested to see what's next, please update soon!