Reviews for Ame
noname chapter 1 . 5/22/2005
Ah... I think NaruHina is my fave pairing. On the other hand... As long as Hinata is in a fic and isn't OOC I like the fic.
Krissel Himura chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
Isa sa mga favorite kong NaruHina fics... sa tingin ko medyo may pagkaShinoHina rin siya... kunti lang naman... yan medyo confuse na ko... pang gusto ko narin hata ShinoHina... pero da best pa rin NaruHina! Good Work!
mitzyred chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
lolz... :D dogs have a higher iq than human beings... oh well.. could be...
Oversoul chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
Aw... Again, great work with the canon couplings! I swear, these are so good you could imagine them being actual episodes... Geh, shit. Now I feel bad about my godawful writings. _ You could be... Like, a professional one-shot writer!
Astly-Hina-chan chapter 1 . 11/5/2004
A very cute story! ever! I really love the way you put Kiba and Naruto and the humor in each of your stories.
Aryanne chapter 1 . 10/3/2004
That was cute, especially about Sasuke's sandwhich there in the end. I had a fun time reading this.
R.K.R chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
CUTE!Absolutly CUTE! I loved it!
Seductive Venus chapter 1 . 7/16/2004
its very cute... i loved naruto-kun's portrayal... i love it so much!
Lala to the power of 2 chapter 1 . 7/11/2004
Hey, this is super-cute! you're a really good writer! I'm so jealous...
Usagi-mun chapter 1 . 7/4/2004
OH!

That's so pretty! That is why you are my favorite author! (though...I have read other stories and they do not compare to yours...I have no idea of how I am putting this *sweatdrop*) OH WELL! _ Decemberween!
Kuwabaras pupil-I.P.Freely chapter 1 . 5/26/2004
Awsome one-shot keep it up
Mendori-chan chapter 1 . 5/17/2004
Ahehehe... ang cute naman nito! Hnde ko kilala ung characters ng masyado pero ok lang. Parang Horo/Tamao talaga! Owsh.. hehe.
Lain Lang chapter 1 . 5/16/2004
Hey syao-chan!
really cute! i love it..write more of naruto!
i-morgan chapter 1 . 5/15/2004
What I cute little story! I enjoyed reading it. _
Devon Rehab chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
Yes, another cute Naruto/Hinata story! Please write more like this, I can't get enough of this paring.
41 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »