Reviews for Ame
Takari-san chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
o cute ng naruhina na to... XD... so nagsulat ka na nga para sa naruto... YEY! XD
Ang cute ni Kiba... possessive husband raw XD *sweatdrops, kasi KibaHina fan rin ako*
ahehehe... basta galing XD
Miko-chan chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
Nabasa ko lang...And I am proud to say that your writing was too good to be true. The fluff was moderate, in-character sila tsaka too happy to describe the happiness I felt for Hinata-chan. Naruto-kun was...well, his usual self but it was nice to indicate that Naruto will always treat Hinata very differently. Which was making me shiver through this rain...Kahit ba eleksyon, di ko nalilimutan basahin ang mga fic mo. This is the very first Naruto fic that I've ever read and I am glad that it was very pleasant. Nice work! And I just LOVE Sir Kakashi!
fireblazie chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
cute! [meh, wala akong masabi. _ ]
Wolfgirl13 chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
KAWAIINESS! XD Good job!
EmptySanity chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
OH MY GOD! SYAORAN NO HIME MADE IT TO THE NARUTO FANDOM! . !
im so happy now!
Xoni Newcomer chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
Aw, how cute. Simple, but very cute. You portrayed Naruto and Hinata wonderfully.
TadAche chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
aw!how sweet!cute cute nila..hehehe..PLZ UPDSTE SOON!
Tiger-demon chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
SO CUTE! I like, U should write another one!
GoddessLD chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
Sweet.
Jiri chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
Sugoi it's such a heartwarming and cute NaruHina fic. ) It's very funny too, w/ Kiba and Naruto's argument. Heheh I'm looking forward in reading any other Naruto fics you'll write in the future.
Fluff Inc chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
alam mo nman n mhal ko lhat ng fics n ginagaw mo d b? [aside from the haoXjeanne but that's a different matter] _ ang cute ung lng msbi ko!
41 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3