Reviews for The Ground Beneath Her Feet
Solar chapter 9 . 12/6/2010
Reading this fic reminds me of how much I miss this show! Thanks for the lovely fic :)
mysticmaggie chapter 9 . 4/29/2005
It's April 2005, and I have just read all 9 chapters of your story. I thought it was really good and well-written. There are a lot of Travis-starved...or should I say Tarzan-starved fans out here, and we really do appreciate what people do to keep the feeling alive. Good stuff!

I live about 40 miles from Toronto where the series was filmed...wish I knew then what I know now! I coulda met him...maybe!

Thanks for your story.. Are you still doing anymore?
mae-E chapter 9 . 4/3/2005
rhis story was awesome and and the ending was great!

your did a tremendous job on this stroy and should be proud of your slef!
mae-E chapter 5 . 4/2/2005
So far this story is awesome!

it fits really close to the show! and does flow like an episode or moive.

I'm am really enjoying this!
EggDropSoup chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
Gorgeous. You possess a uniquely wonderful lighthearted appeal to the blossoming romance of characters. Continue writing these wonderful stories. I'm hoping that you update soon.

EDS
Wild Magelet chapter 9 . 3/6/2005
Sorry about the belated review for this! ) I've only just gotten back onto after a long, busy (and now unwelcome!) break. I think it's a wonderful end to a fabulous fic, and I really, really hope you write more - even if it's just one-shot sequels. Could not love the way you write John and Jane more, and I've enjoyed reading it so much. Will definitely be looking out for anything else you submit in the future! And well done on completing a multi-chaptered fic. I haven't managed it yet! Great job, have absolutely no criticism whatsoever, constructive or otherwise.
scrawn chapter 8 . 12/20/2004
dude! when are you gonna freaking update?
justmare chapter 8 . 11/14/2004
Just finished up reading your story so far. I'm a dedicated Tarzan fan and your fanfic left me on the edge of my seat. I'm looking forward to reading more of your story. Please post soon.
Wild Magelet chapter 8 . 10/27/2004
You know I love this story. So happy to see another chapter; it makes a nice break from exam study! Still loving it, can't wait to read what happens next. John's great. I want one. Lol. Great job! )
Jackie chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
Does anybody know if we have to go to that new site to read more stories? Or do we just post them there and read them here? I'm having fanfiction withdrawls!
Kathy chapter 7 . 9/8/2004
I am dying to know how this ends. Please finish!
Jackie chapter 7 . 9/3/2004
Agh! Pleasse add some more! I read this whole story thru again because it's so great, and then my heart dropped when I came to this cliffhanger. Gawd I've gotta see what happens! You should consider writing on .net . everynbody would lurve this story there! Agh, I will get on my knees and beg and beg and beg for more. This is such a great story!
Bethlynn chapter 7 . 8/24/2004
Hi! Hope,

This is going great. Please add some more.

Thanks

Beth

)}-.-
Taffy chapter 7 . 8/2/2004
This is a great story! Need more!
MyChemRomance chapter 7 . 7/24/2004
OH! I LOVE IT I WANT YOU TO UPDATE NOW! NOW, I SAY! ok now that i got childish, demanding, immature kala out of the way on to my review. I love the story. I absolutly heart Tarzan the show (Travis F. rarg! ;D) but anyways. Yah there is nothing bad to say about this...Although i dont know i belive John would have put up more of a fight when being dragged away from Jane. Does anyone know if there will be a Second Season of Tarzan? Cause i haven't heard about a second season and i watch the WB all the time. If you know please tell me. I will write an angry letter if there isn't. Gotta go now. UPDATE SOON! -Kala the Gummie Bear Princess.

p.s. you are now officially on my Author alert list, favorite story list, and favorite author list!