Reviews for Bane Of Anubis
Readeronlyau chapter 22 . 6/25
Oracles hmmm... at a guess Number 5 is ALIVE!
Gundum M chapter 22 . 4/8/2010
darn funny
Wolfman chapter 2 . 8/1/2009
Oh, to be a fly on the wall of Anubis' throne room when he hears about that incident...
WolfDaughter chapter 22 . 3/26/2007
OK, just a couple of things. First of all, let it be known that I'm seriously liking this little universe of yours. However, there are a couple of things that could use some work. Mostly it's just little things that a beta would probably catch. For instance, you consistantly use "winched" instead of "winced", "very" instead of "every", etc. There were a few more, but having got so caught up in the story I've forgotten them. Finally, what's the name of the continuation and is it done? I want to read it. :-)
Azera-v chapter 22 . 12/5/2006
So what is this other story then?
Iceman chapter 15 . 3/23/2006
Looks like Buffy's picked up a peanut gallery for her head. Are you panicking yet, Mr. Giles?
Bobboky chapter 22 . 1/19/2006
sweet stuff
Iceman chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
Time to panic, Giles!
Evilclone chapter 22 . 1/10/2005
I wish i'd read this sooner, as always love yer work. I've been so into Mailman & Earthmen that i didn't notice any of your other work. Now you've got Daniel as a Watcher (i think) should be interesting to see whom he is watching & i hope we get to see all the slayer girls back in action but what about Spike? And do we get to see Angel & co? Would love to see what happens when Lorne meets O'niell Perhapes we could get Jack to sing?
rankokun alpha chapter 22 . 9/20/2004
more soon please! i loved it and i cant wait i just spent 2 hours trait reading both and i want more!
dapstccg chapter 1 . 9/6/2004
Poor poor sg1 and giles. Have to put up with the insanity that is oniell xander buffy and willows humor. Poor Poor hammonds. having to deal with the results. ROTFLMAO
zayra chapter 22 . 8/31/2004
hehe, it's not everyday you get to read about Faith scared of flying. It kinda tones down her 'bad girl' image...i said 'kinda'...

funny story and great story line, i was a big fan of SG the movie and love the show. Keep it up!
bard2003 chapter 22 . 8/30/2004
hm... whats going whith immortals? who can be immortal there? goles? xander? oneil?
Dirby chapter 22 . 8/13/2004
this is awesome i like the whole buffy snaked thing i hope u do continue this soon
Zaeria chapter 22 . 8/10/2004
o.O Daniel has a tattoo? Is he a Watcher? I'm thinking maybe in the Slayer sense, but more likely in the Highlander sense?