Reviews for A Mother's Love
HelKat chapter 1 . 10/6/2002
Okay. That was kind of like my fic only I didn't have Zelda be the sister of Link and they are not of Royal blood. Either way It was great, please continue.
Missing-Misty-Dawn chapter 1 . 11/16/2001
Oh my God, you made me cry! I hardly ever cry. This was such a beautiful story. Thanks you.
LittlHawk chapter 1 . 7/15/2001
Great story...finally! Someone else who believes that Link and Zelda are brother and sister! Bravo!
mikai-saotome chapter 1 . 7/13/2001
THAT ROCKED! I loved it! very discriptive and I admire the Queens courage. You rocked! this Story rocked! its going on my favorites -
Blanton Cirith chapter 1 . 7/8/2001
Aww, that was a wonderful story! You had me teary eyed the whole time! You have so much talent!
Violetlight chapter 1 . 6/29/2001
Great story! I'm glad to finally find someone else who believes in the "Link and Zelda are brother and sister" theory. Please read my story, "Saria's Quest" if you want to hear a different version of their separation.
Layla chapter 1 . 3/28/2001
its extreemly sad...(sniff sniff)...i enjoyed it very much!
Seimei chapter 1 . 3/19/2001
_ Very sad! This might sound srtange, but that's how I've always pictured how Link & Zelda were brother & sister and how they eventyally got separated from birth. _ Of course, that's just my opinion. Whoever wants to come and attack me for what I believe, GO RIGHT ON AHEAD! _ This all makes perfect sense to me. I wonder why the majority doesn't see it this way, if ya know what I mean! _
Tetra Terra chapter 1 . 2/22/2001
This was beautiful, but so sad...
crAzy-chIChI chapter 1 . 2/10/2001
This story is added to my favorites. I was wondering... could you review my story please. *Gives a puppy face and doen't care if her fanfic sucks of not.*
Orion-San chapter 1 . 1/14/2001
are the chances that Link is Zelda's brother?After all,we have no screwy clue what happened to his job.*golf clap*
Lila-Chan chapter 1 . 1/4/2001
It was beautiful yet sad. You did a grat job in writing it! Keep on writing!

*Lila*
Lark chapter 1 . 11/13/2000
That was good
Catherine chapter 1 . 11/9/2000
Oh, that was so sad...

It made me cry, but it was great.
MarinKoholint chapter 1 . 7/28/2000
Hey this is one of the best renactments of this I have ever seen! It is sooo original eventhough some people have thought Link and Zelda are siblings. This is miraculous! Write more! ~Marin Koholint