Reviews for The Sound of Her Voice
zee2000 chapter 10 . 6/29
i LOVE the fact that you compared a love related feeling to a squirrel with gas, it fills me with immense pleasure
coulditbegirlx chapter 22 . 3/4
This was soo cute :) They were really just adorable, even through everything that they were going through they still gave me a warm feeling with their relationship. I just couldn't stop picturing them younger from some reason.. hmm.
Either way I really liked this story, and I like your writing style. I really liked that he didn't just magically adapt to the hearing world, and that you made the story of him adapting to it. I hope to read more from you :)
gilly boy chapter 22 . 12/25/2014
Given a choice, I would have this published into a book.
MadamScorpio chapter 22 . 11/12/2014
I liked it! Its really cute and different!
M
HotIssue chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
This was so cute, they were so innocent :) Thanks for writing, I really enjoyed it :)
Deadpool-girl chapter 22 . 10/8/2014
That was so sweet, I almost cried (almost). The story was good.
IVIKaiser chapter 22 . 8/20/2014
That was sweet.
A very enjoyable, short read. Good work :)
Inume 3 chapter 22 . 8/12/2014
So Cute!;D
Brittney Thomas chapter 9 . 5/9/2014
They like each other
rei-intro-rini chapter 22 . 3/17/2014
I really liked "The Sound of Her Voice". Its a very good fan-fic with lot of sweetness. I really liked the plot too. Though I thought it needs little more refining to writing and a bit of little more character development. But still its a job well done & I enjoyed reading it.
Thank you for sharing this fic. Have a good day-God bless you. :3
Insane is my name chapter 15 . 9/24/2013
aw poor kouga (alittle) but anyway how can he say sister? but it was funny and i loved it :)
Insane is my name chapter 3 . 9/24/2013
wow this is awesome and what inuyasha said to his mom was kind of harsh but then again he is harsh so it make sense :)
Insane is my name chapter 2 . 9/24/2013
i loved it and it was funny the part with souta posting there diary was very entertaining :)
Insane is my name chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
i loved it and it was funny :)
Dog Ear Lover chapter 22 . 8/14/2013
I read it in five hours and it was amazing! I loved it!
1,636 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »