Reviews for The Sound of Her Voice
cesuraee chapter 22 . 7/16
That was truly a beautiful story. You did great work with this story, it turned out really well, and the entire concept of the story was amazing. Amazing work on this! Thank you for sharing.
zee2000 chapter 10 . 6/29
i LOVE the fact that you compared a love related feeling to a squirrel with gas, it fills me with immense pleasure
coulditbegirlx chapter 22 . 3/4
This was soo cute :) They were really just adorable, even through everything that they were going through they still gave me a warm feeling with their relationship. I just couldn't stop picturing them younger from some reason.. hmm.
Either way I really liked this story, and I like your writing style. I really liked that he didn't just magically adapt to the hearing world, and that you made the story of him adapting to it. I hope to read more from you :)
gilly boy chapter 22 . 12/25/2014
Given a choice, I would have this published into a book.
MadamScorpio chapter 22 . 11/12/2014
I liked it! Its really cute and different!
HotIssue chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
This was so cute, they were so innocent :) Thanks for writing, I really enjoyed it :)
Deadpool-girl chapter 22 . 10/8/2014
That was so sweet, I almost cried (almost). The story was good.
IVIKaiser chapter 22 . 8/20/2014
That was sweet.
A very enjoyable, short read. Good work :)
Inume 3 chapter 22 . 8/12/2014
So Cute!;D
Brittney Thomas chapter 9 . 5/9/2014
They like each other
rei-intro-rini chapter 22 . 3/17/2014
I really liked "The Sound of Her Voice". Its a very good fan-fic with lot of sweetness. I really liked the plot too. Though I thought it needs little more refining to writing and a bit of little more character development. But still its a job well done & I enjoyed reading it.
Thank you for sharing this fic. Have a good day-God bless you. :3
Insane is my name chapter 15 . 9/24/2013
aw poor kouga (alittle) but anyway how can he say sister? but it was funny and i loved it :)
Insane is my name chapter 3 . 9/24/2013
wow this is awesome and what inuyasha said to his mom was kind of harsh but then again he is harsh so it make sense :)
Insane is my name chapter 2 . 9/24/2013
i loved it and it was funny the part with souta posting there diary was very entertaining :)
Insane is my name chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
i loved it and it was funny :)
1,637 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »