Reviews for Choices
Dariciotoo lazy to log in chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
_ I have no idea what's going on in terms of the whole Yu Yu Hakusho plot line, but this was still good.
Happy mother's day! But more importantly, happy birthday!
_ Daricio
LuckyLadybug66 chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
AW! O Family cuteness! _ This is great. You gave interesting insight to both Kurama and Hiei. **cuddles Kurama.** His mom's great 3 I wonder what would happen if she ever found out the truth about her son. . . .
BTW, are you gonna attempt a review at my Mother's Day fic again? XD
Archeress Of Apollo chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
first off, happy birthday! and second, wow, awesome fic. it made me cry. and it makes me wanna go hug my mom. beautiful. most definitely beautiful.
KuramaandHieiever chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
aww...so fluffy! *cuddles* _ that was very sweet. i was gonna do something like that...ur lucky! T.T' u have ygo dvds? T.T; i want yugioh dvds...japanese ones...T_T can u maybe sometime mention where u got them? . i wanna see uncut yugioh SO bad .
Kariana Kusanagi chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
Happy birthday! This story felt so warm and fuzzy... I love it so much!
Juusan no Kikyo chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
Aw! So... cute 'n fluffy! To be honest, I thought this was gonna be a Yu-Gi-Oh fic. But then again, the only one in YGO with a living mom that is still in the family that you see is Yugi, and even then you dun see her much. Oh, wait, does Shizuka count? Ah, whatever. Happy Birthday, Mojobubbles-san! *Hands over Kurama plushie* Bye!
Blehh chapter 1 . 5/9/2004