Reviews for MarySue and Plotless Authors Anonymous
Ethuiliel chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
first,it's UNsanity,not INsanity,get it right. second,I cant write for my life,and if Hakuim Seostone(horse shang)comes onto the show,he's MINE!MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE!
Fellew Evil Mind chapter 1 . 11/3/2004
Hello my fellow evil minds (hehe). Truly genius. Its about time somebody pointed out the nauseas and stupidity of MarySue & plotless stories. I was wondering, if you were only talking about Tammies stories. Because if not, take a look at the Harry Potter section under the Harry/Cho pairings(I trust that you havde read Harry Potter, 'cuz if not, you really need to hurry up. Its the best storry EVER. *hugs the life out of Draco*) Its Al like: "I Love You Harry!" "I love you to Cho, Oh love of my miserable scarfull life." "OH NO. Its Voldie again. Save ME. Im a brainless witch and I can't remember witch end of the wand I'M suposed to point with." " Don't worry , my lovely-Barbie-dool-look-alike(no offence meant to Barbie dools). Il protect you.*kills Voldie*

Oh Harry, you are so great lets go home and have a bunch of children and live happily ever after".

That kind of stories really make me wanna puke!

Apart from that, go easy on Neal. You know, no chains or kinky toys.
Lady Leah of Chaos chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
ha ha.
nice, guys.
and Sea?
GET YOUR BUM INTO THE DOVE CHATROOM!
EdenSnake chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
*wicked laugh*
Neal...*salivates* Hurrah for rabid fangirls with green hair! I think that the pet dragon should be named Dom, and you can go poke it with sharp sticks when you get mad. But wait, I don't want to be cruel to dragons, so...never mind. Name it Sparky and employ Dom as a servant, and then when you get angry, you can just poke HIM with sharp sticks.
Awesome job (as usual), guys. Seadragon T-A Scary. But hilarious. And random.
Hm...if you're looking for Mary Sues, I'd say just look for any summary that goes like this:
"yea i kno theres tons of these but this ones diff i swear...a young girl goes to tortal"
Those summaries give me hives...*shudder*
Adios! *gives giant reese's for awesome story*
-LQ