Reviews for The Dynasty
Chisa Chispa chapter 8 . 10/14/2013
Hi wow im glad i found this:') a really good fic. I like how everythings going on... specially with their wives, does Tenten knows it all? I mean his husband is a killer and she is a doctor, she should be angry at him or confused if she should stay with her husband, or just leave him and start a new life, but i dont blame her, Neji is really a hot piece of yumminessXD( this line is familiar.. i think i read this somewhere.. but credits to the author.. indeed Neji is so yummyXD) anyways, i hope you include more of NejiTen and SasuSaku in this story, because the current situation of Sasuke and Sakura is soo intriguing and to add Naruto's little crush for Sakura to the twist hmm exciting indeed.. but lots of NejiTen please:'), because I want to know the thoughts and insights of Tenten to their relationship and im kind of curious and excited what will happen next, if she'll experience harm because of Neji or maybe get pregnant.. I cant wait:'). I dont mind the ShikaIno because they move the story:'). I hope you update 'cause this is special and i mean it:). Ill wait for the next:')
Midnight chapter 8 . 6/16/2012
Great Story please make more, it is soooo good but can you please add more Hinata in it?
celeste carla chapter 8 . 11/11/2011
i really really hope you did not abandon this fic.. i mean, i just found, read and loved this awesomeness!
lulu halulu chapter 8 . 6/30/2010
This is a really interesting story but it hasn't been updated since 2006? You have to update! Please!
dancingqueensillystring chapter 8 . 2/16/2010
This was amazing. Absolutely amazing. The end scene about chess was very well written and I liked it a lot. I noticed you hadn't updated in a while (like four years), but maybe you will someday please? I would definitely read and review.
mangamaniacgurl chapter 8 . 8/4/2008
...isn't the most powerful piece the queen...?

Anyway. I love your story! Please update soon!
openwindow4 chapter 8 . 1/20/2008
GGAH! PLEASE UPDATE THIS FIC SON!
Mahakali chapter 8 . 10/20/2007
How intriguing! .

I love it but Shikamaru is right. The most important piece is not the king. I don't know if you read the manga because then you probably meant it's the next generation but to me, the Queen is the most important piece. She can move whether she wants to and kill however she wants to. Moreover, she's not moving around to protect the king but only herself. After all, behind each great man there is a woman.

Even if he does deserve to stay in prison for cheating on Ino *clear throat* he doesn't deserve to be Neji's sacrifice or whoever Temari's murder is. Is it just me or your thing really smells like someone wanted him to be in jail?

Anyway, great story. I can wait 'till the next chapter! .

~Sethsuyara
Cheerios Freak chapter 8 . 7/13/2007
The most powerful piece in a chess game is the Queen... That's why he had been arested because of a woman. MWAHAHAHAHA! LOL! But Shika kind of deserves it. HE CHEATED ON INO! Anyway, I love your story! Hope you update soon!

-Red-
Pinkish-Bluish chapter 8 . 7/9/2007
Please update soon!
angelgrl chapter 8 . 5/19/2007
o! shikamaru is in jail! ha! u deserved it shikamaru after cheating on your wife. damn..i feel really bad for ino now. her husband's cheating on her, a woman is killed in her store, shikamaru gets blamed and lands in jail, and ino still doesnt know that he was cheating on her...with temari...from the shukaku. damn...there are many twists here in this story and i love them all. lol. the queen is the most powerful in chess. there was a quote that came with that. itz like the king may be the (forgot the word) piece in chess, but the queen is the most powerful.
angelgrl chapter 6 . 5/19/2007
TEMARI IS GOING DOWN! RAWR! ahem..so anyways, i really like this story and itz really wonderful cause the pairings are their but since their like half of them are in a gang, then, it gets complicated. i feel so sorry for ino. she's the only one who doesnt know about the other life of shikamaru while sakura and tenten know about their husbands. and then shikamaru goes off and cheats in ino with temari. taht did happen rite? this story is really good and it doesnt have really nice descriptions that osme authors out in their works, but i think this story is fne the way it is. itz told in black and white with no sugar coated words. it should be like this since this is a story about the dynasty and everything, so im glad that you didnt try to make this seem nice-ish.
angelgrl chapter 2 . 5/19/2007
really like this story so far and in the first chapter, i liked how you made the ending of it 'a storm is coming'.very symbolic.
openwindow chapter 8 . 1/8/2007
nope, it's le queen!

XD

AWESOME FIC! update soon!
Chidori vs Rasengan chapter 8 . 12/10/2006