Reviews for Black Treasure, Divine Stone
Gabzek chapter 20 . 8/7/2006
Awsomness, though is it just me or do u have a thing for mortally wounding Jack?

And i think he needs some serious help for his skitzophenia. lol. seriously awesome fic!

but you know...trilogies are soo good *hint hint nudge nudge*

if you do i have cyber cookies for your muse! and milk!
jackysparrow chapter 20 . 9/10/2005
WOW! THAT WAS GREAT! KEEP WRITING!
jackysparrowack chapter 19 . 9/10/2005
ack wasn't dead yet and she refused to cry until he was. And if she could help it, that would never happen.

JACK GET UP. He cant die, can he?
jackysparrow chapter 17 . 9/10/2005
HUNTER! POOR DOG. i knew there was more 2 Dozell. gr hes mean.

O JACK! Where r u?
jackysparrow chapter 16 . 9/10/2005
wow ye one great writer. how do ye think of all tha? ye are great!

"Bow to me"

"No"

luv that part. _
Lykosdracos chapter 20 . 8/2/2004
It had been three weeks since they had returned to the friendly waters of the Caribbean Sea.

- hopefully with the Captain in tow... *hopeful grin*

Throughout the voyage across the ocean Jack had slept in a feverish fit

- YAY! well, not for the fever, but at least he's alive!

on course to Tortuga, what man can resist her bountiful wiles? he's got to wake up for that!

‘Just get it over with,’ she thought to herself.

- what? what is she doing? no! no! stop her! not good! dont!

the tip of the blade press lightly into the skin over his heart.

- please tell me that there was a bug of some kind there and she had to kill it. not that she's going to take said knife and kill him with it! imposs- er, improbable!

She couldn’t bring herself to do it

- *phew* everyone has their daft moments. so long as she puts the knife away... go on... put it down...

and now for what I was about to do…I’m so sorry

- the important thing is that he's still alive for you to apologize to him, aye? and you didnt, kill him, so there's no need for an apology. lol.

Jack was never one to stick around in bed no matter how tired or ill he was.

- hehehe, i cant believe this is the end. remarkable story!

when she saw the eagle—formerly the Egyptian Guardian of Wind, Hawtawna—perched faithfully beside Jack in the rigging.

- how cool! it follows him, he should have another thing carved into the wood of the Pearl to signify it. hehehe

i've reviewed! slightly late on some of them, but here now all the same. awesome story! you had me hooked from the first chapter. loved it! and you didnt kill him, ecstatic about that. lol.
Lykosdracos chapter 19 . 8/2/2004
Jack dropped, gripping his right leg just below the knee where the knife was imbedded

- argh! Jack'll never go chasing treasure again!

"And so it ends."

- not like that! not for the infamous Jack Sparrow, not some knife in his leg.

"You have done well. She was right to have believed in you."

- jump on the bandwagon, dont you. eesh. that same vote of confidence would have been great before. lol

"However, your foolish actions did endanger the land and Guardians beyond reason…"

- b-but, he brought the jewel back! he returned the stone!

, I will grant you your life."

- YAY! a little arrogant, but YAY!

But I cannot help you cope with the numerous injuries your body has sustained.

- so you doom him to die! no! how is that fair? its not, duh, i should have known.

Jack wasn't dead yet and she refused to cry until he was.

- amazing, she never gives up hope. im so glad!

:D

He had had a feeling that Jack wouldn't drink anything but he didn't know what to say so he decided on silence.

- try rum? heh heh *hands over bottle* anything that he might drink...

and the guardian eagle's back! that's got to be good news
Lykosdracos chapter 18 . 8/2/2004
Jack was hit in the chest and received a bruised gash before falling to the ground and remaining there, unmoving.

- again, damnit, Jack fight!

Sorry brother," he growled, spitting out the word as if it were poison, "but Egypt cannot have two princes."

- which is why you're going to die

She drew her pistol on impulse, thumbed back the hammer and pulled the trigger.

- woo hoo, go Ana! a woman after my own heart. lol

The echo from the shot was heard by all but the bullet bounced off Dozell's back

- that cant be good...

Sorry ladies but survival of the fittest.

- gr

as he nonchalantly dragged Jack across the sand.

- its Troy all over again. die, Dozzell, stupid wretch

What makes you so sure he can do anything?"

- BECAUSE, he's Captain Jack Sparrow, mate!

Jack was dead.

- like hell!

From the looks of it Jack had the advantage.

- i KNEW it!

"I cannot."

- why not? because its his brother maybe? Jack Sparrow and his morals...

That cant have been Jack in the end. not another trap. he's had his share of them... share the wealth, give Dozzell his turn
meowface chapter 20 . 7/31/2004
Loved the story! Great ending!
JackFan2 chapter 20 . 7/31/2004
While Ana was arguing with herself once more Jack woke with a start and as he jolted up he found himself wrapped in familiar arms. Ana’s eyes widened in surprise but she hugged him tightly none the less, the knife in her hand forgotten as she tightened the hug. O.. I could totally picture this! Wonderfully written. Great visual and Jack just springing to life that way- terrific!

Jack’s eyebrows rose slightly but he didn’t pull her away from him again. Instead he returned the embrace gently, trying to lend her comfort.“You’d do tha’ fer me?
Mrs Capt Jack Sparrows chapter 20 . 7/30/2004
In the words of Jessica Simpson...Oh Muh Gah! I luv this story! That was a great ending. It wraps it all up nicely, but leaves room for a sequal if you so choose. Well, I hope to see more stories from you soon! Keep Writing!

As Always...Take What Ye Can...Give Nothin' Back!

Mrs. Capt. Jack Sparrows
coolpuella chapter 20 . 7/30/2004
wow, *wipes away tears* what will I do without this story to look forward too? Ooh, I know, sequal time! If not a sequal, then maybe another wonderful story? One can only hope, right? Send your muse my plea for another story. Kudos to you on this great tale! Ta!
Jeshika-chan chapter 20 . 7/30/2004
Good good story! I like it alot and I hope that you make another great story after this one. I just love raeding your stories and such. Well, If I ever make a PotC fic then I'll let ye know and perhaps you'll read it just like I read yours? Lol. Well anyway, Good story.
dreamofdesire chapter 20 . 7/30/2004
I think that was a very appropriate ending! Please write another fic really soon.
Jeshika-chan chapter 19 . 7/29/2004
Please oh please get to posting ASAP I really love this story cuz it is very very interesting, Well anywho, Nice story can't wait to see how it ends! (Though I have a pretty good idea) Well anyway, I hope to see the next chappie ready to be read tomorrow! _