Reviews for Transformation
AmandaBaker852 chapter 1 . 10/30/2017
I always wondered what Sinclair was thinking during this life changing event. You managed to convey both his understanding of the necessity of becoming Valen with an understanding of all that he will leave behind by doing so. This is wonderful.
Christina Miller not signed in chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
I liked this...not enough Sinclair fics out there. Good introspection. I liked the references to religion, though Sunday is the last day of creation ("and on the seventh day, God rested."). But that's really not horribly relevent.
Maj-Mayhem chapter 1 . 6/9/2004
Very Interesting! I liked that quite a lot. And it was a nice touch to have Morden in there. It would be interesting if someone did an actual story/vignette showing Morden actually talking to Sinclair.

Good job,

/Maj-Mayhem
Miss Wood chapter 1 . 5/11/2004
Perfect. Just perfect. I loved it; I had never seen what Sinclair was really giving up until now. I thought it was just wonderful.
Heh, moving on, I've just started a rpg about the Corps. If you'd like to join, it's at /phoenixscarlet/the_ .
ACDC chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
i loved the story i hope you continue the story maybe you can tell the story of the first war aginst the shadows in witch valen faught in.