Reviews for Maybe Not
clandestinequeen chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
so sweet... yeah battle down the andrew, his a douche! I prefer this end to the girl in question, although any b/a happy to me is perfect! hah hah-so long as its the two of them in the end. ;)
azerjaban chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
YAY!

Seriously. who dies and made Andrew god?
Jessica L.A chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
i loved it so much!
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
jajaja

I like this fic...and I really hate Andrew...I'm never gonna get how Jonathan got to die the day he did and that stupid geek got to live, I mean, that's even less unfair than Drusilla living while Jenny, Tara, Kendra and so many other nice female characters died...

Okay, enough with the rambling.

I liked your fic. It was nice.
myriassterre chapter 1 . 5/11/2004
Great, that was funny and wonderful and B/A all the way, that episode was very fishy, glad you turned it into a great piece of writing to read.
Queen Boadicea chapter 1 . 5/11/2004
This isn't so bad, Goldy. It fits in well with the dreck that Jerk Whedon has been given us but leaves room for hope. I especially like how well Buffy took the news of Angel's "girlfriend." I wonder what puppets do like to eat...
TriscuitTheFlyingSnkCracker chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
Makes a helluva lot more sense than the show .
A Woo and a Hoo, my friend! I am so sick of Buffy/Spike stories. It's good to see a story without the bleached brit.
Miss Becky chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
Johnny Depp is the Immortal...LMAO!
This is a great story. I think you captured Angel's voice really well, that swing from brooding darkness to sarcasm to confusion as he tries to do what he thinks he should.
Well done!
Sweetnlilly chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
ah! DAT WAZ SO FREAKIN GOD!
i wish u worked for joss, cuz den diz story might becum an episode .. or sumthin ...
keep on writin!