Reviews for An Encounter
keepcalm chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
gah, LOVED it! A perdect:)
dapperyklutz chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
*adds to faves* you're very good!
Lunaione chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
REALLY cute!
amsev chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
Subtle and sweet!
Wickedwitch90 chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
Lovely story, very sweet indeed.
MagicalRicePudding chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
EEK! Thats all I have to say.
Meta Capricorn chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
Hello!

I found here by reading both stories of Dius Corvus and the review you left for "Tread softly" (ch. 18). It was very interesting because of the minor details you mentioned such as the water that turned up so often, so I decided to look what you write.

That was really strange. They kissed and both just acted as if nothing ever happened, not confessing their undying love to each other like in so many other romance fics, no matter which pairing.

I daresay I am intrigued by this story. When I am less tired, I may be checking your other stories as well.

Yours,

Meta

ps: I think you are doing a good job at betaint stories, but I often had the feeling there were words simply missing. As for grammar and spelling I am no reliable source because I have been learning English only for five and a half years.
Lira Snape chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
Aw, that's so sweet! :) You need to write more!
SpiritFoxx chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
sweet. please write more!
Shavaineth chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
Aw... how sweet. I think I might have gotten a cavity from it, not that it's a bad thing mind you. I am kind of wishing there was more to this story.
Lady Irony chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
very nice, very sweet.
Charissa Eden chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
"That wasn't very convincing."

"I'll show you how it's done."

That right there was hot. I am really big on NTSS fics so it was sweet. I loved it!
smeagol's girl chapter 1 . 9/29/2004
Aw! Oh my gosh! That was so sweet! Whoever said fluff was bad? I demand a sequel porfavor.

Adios!
Makalani Astral chapter 1 . 9/15/2004
bit ooc for ss tho isn't it? i mean surely he's so surly that he'd have just bitten her head off and demanded to know what she wanted it for.
embattledcurve chapter 1 . 7/18/2004